ProFootballFocus Top 5/Bottom 5 at every position, as of Week 12

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:
1 hour ago, JBURGE25 said:

The defense is playing well collectively. There isn't one player that is doing so well they stand out significantly other than Jimmy Smith from the games I've watched. Against the packers Judon did well, but Hundley is so bad against pressure and blitzes who hasn't looked good

Jimmy Smith has had the lowest passer rating against him all year and just recently I thought he was the #1 rated corner by PFF. His game against the Texans where Nuk just absolutely demolished him all night must've dropped him significantly out of the top 5 or something. 

But aside from that, I would think Suggs would be a top 5/10 edge defender, and Eric Weddle would be a top 5 safety, and Brandon Williams would be a top 5 interior defender. Maybe they're just outside the range.

Due to how boring Flacco is I have only seen 2 Ravens games this year. I know that Weddle was up there earlier in the year, has his play dropped off?

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Top 5:
1. Cameron Jordan 93.4
2. Calais Campbell 92.5
3a. Von Miller 92.3
3b. Joey Bosa 92.3
5. Khalil Mack 91.2
6. Brandon Graham 91.1
7. Melvin Ingram 90.6

Rather surprised to not see Jadavion Clowney on this list. Very curious as to how he's scored, he's looked downright dominant every game this season.

15 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Rather surprised to not see Jadavion Clowney on this list. Very curious as to how he's scored, he's looked downright dominant every game this season.

Maybe doesn't have a high rating in Run Defense?  The reason Jordan is at #1 isn't because he's the best run defender or pass defender by a large margin like some of these guys who are on the list, but because he does both at a very high level.

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

Maybe doesn't have a high rating in Run Defense?  The reason Jordan is at #1 isn't because he's the best run defender or pass defender by a large margin like some of these guys who are on the list, but because he does both at a very high level.

Which is crazy - he's better at playing the run vs the pass. 

I've got to think he's in the high 80s at the least.

4 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Geez. Jermey Vujnovich must be terrible if Susan Sua-Filo is considered a better player. 

Like seriously, he must be clinically brain dead, or suffered a childhood accident that robbed him of his arms and legs. That's the only feasible way he could be worse.

I'll do a swap right now.

29 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Which is crazy - he's better at playing the run vs the pass. 

I've got to think he's in the high 80s at the least.

I was just guessing which one he might not be ranked high in based on how he played in college, I haven't watched much Texans this year so I wouldn't know.  More than likely you either have to be super elite in one category or well rounded in both to be able to get ranked on on these lists.

Archived