ProFootballFocus Top 5/Bottom 5 at every position, as of Week 12

TheKillerNacho

No surprise to see Louis and Higgins in the bottom five receivers. Both are bums - especially Louis. He shouldn't even be on a team's roster, let alone usually starting and seeing significant snaps. Dude is athletic but has terrible hands. As for Higgins, he should be nothing more than a team's #5 or 6 receiver.

10 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Geez. Jermey Vujnovich must be terrible if Susan Sua-Filo is considered a better player. 

Like seriously, he must be clinically brain dead, or suffered a childhood accident that robbed him of his arms and legs. That's the only feasible way he could be worse.

Susan sucks.

Well, for one am outraged, morally outraged, over this absurd and unfair ranking of Xavier Su'a hyphen Filo!

I was indeed considering, at the very moment this thread appeared, starting a "Best All-Time: Larry Allen, Steve Hutchison, or Xavier Su'a Apostrophe Hyphen Filo?" thread in Comparisons!

This grotesque ranking can only spark righteous indignation in the hearts of right-thinking football fans everywhere.

I hope, and fully expect, to see an angry Tweet protesting this from The White House tomorrow morning! 

Image result for xavier su'a-filo

1 minute ago, bzane said:

Well, for one am outraged, morally outraged, over this absurd and unfair ranking of Xavier Su'a hyphen Filo!

I was indeed considering, at the very moment this thread appeared, starting a "Best All-Time: Larry Allen, Steve Hutchison, or Xavier Su'a Apostrophe Hyphen Filo?" thread in Comparisons!

This grotesque ranking can only spark righteous indignation in the hearts of right-thinking football fans everywhere.

I hope, and fully expect, to see an angry Tweet protesting this from The White House tomorrow morning! 

Y'know, I used to think you were crazy. Then, I started to read all of your posts in Chris Berman's voice. And it suddenly became clear you're a genius.

Keep on, my man.

10 hours ago, August4th said:

doesn't feel like I've been watching a top 3 QB playing for the steelers but ben has played better lately

Dont think should be that high, but I still look back and laugh at numerous people claiming he was "done" after the Jacksonville game.  

10 hours ago, DawgX said:

No surprise to see Louis and Higgins in the bottom five receivers. Both are bums - especially Louis. He shouldn't even be on a team's roster, let alone usually starting and seeing significant snaps. Dude is athletic but has terrible hands. As for Higgins, he should be nothing more than a team's #5 or 6 receiver.

Ricardo Louis is taller and more athletic than Corey Coleman and plays with 1/10th of the athleticism. He positively compares to Josh Gordon, his timed speeds are a bit better and is jumping is as good better. He has similar height and he is a bit lighter. 

It is unreal how he can play smaller than 6'2" lighter than 215 pounds slower than 4:43 and I have never seen him jump well despite 38inch vertical leap. Also he can't catch. His measurables mean nothing.  

14 hours ago, August4th said:

doesn't feel like I've been watching a top 3 QB playing for the steelers but ben has played better lately

i'd argue that while he hasn't been top three he hasn't been *** like many many people believe and has been by and large either serviceable or quite good with signs of still elite in the titans game and in parts v green bay

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

i'd argue that while he hasn't been top three he hasn't been *** like many many people believe and has been by and large either serviceable or quite good with signs of still elite in the titans game and in parts v green bay

But serviceable with a few good games sprinkled in should not equate to “top 3.”

On 12/1/2017 at 9:44 AM, EliteTexan80 said:

Geez. Jermey Vujnovich must be terrible if Susan Sua-Filo is considered a better player. 

Like seriously, he must be clinically brain dead, or suffered a childhood accident that robbed him of his arms and legs. That's the only feasible way he could be worse.

Susan sucks.

Yes Vujnovich is terrible. But no one else wants to step up and replace him. 

Ryan Kelly being bottom 5 doesn’t surprise me either. He’s been playing bad this year. Came back from starting the season injured and not played well. Now he’s concussed. 

Archived