1.13 - Lukas Van Ness [EDGE; Iowa]

CWood21

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Iowa starts players with seniority no matter what.  He got starter snaps though.  So thats not a concern.

He's long and powerful.  He needs technique development and doesn't show a ton of wiggle on tape, but his agility scores show he should have plenty.

He also has outside-inside positional flexibility which is nice.

See if you had been posting content like this all year in here, we'd have been appreciative. Always more room in this forum for good Packer (and potential Packer prospect) talk!

55 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

See if you had been posting content like this all year in here, we'd have been appreciative. Always more room in this forum for good Packer (and potential Packer prospect) talk!

I have been!  In the draft forum and in BDL.  I'm the mod of one and been in BDL for 12+ years at this point, so I'm usually around those parts.

I dont speak out of ignorance.  

That said, I can appreciate how two people(especially amateurs like us), can watch the same guy on film and come to vastly different conclusions.

54 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I have been!  In the draft forum and in BDL.  I'm the mod of one and been in BDL for 12+ years at this point, so I'm usually around those parts.

I dont speak out of ignorance.  

That said, I can appreciate how two people(especially amateurs like us), can watch the same guy on film and come to vastly different conclusions.

What tis BDL?

13 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

What tis BDL?

BDL is a 16 team full roster dynasty fantasy league.

It got started during the 2011 lockout on another forum and then a bunch of us brought it over here around 2017 cause the other forum was being overrun by bots.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

BDL is a 16 team full roster dynasty fantasy league.

It got started during the 2011 lockout on another forum and then a bunch of us brought it over here around 2017 cause the other forum was being overrun by bots.

I made over $27,000 last month while watching funny videos online. Ask me how! Have your credit card ready to start earning big $$$

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

lot to like here. Is not out matched

He's got a lot to learn. He does not have a full toolbox of moves. The effort is there and you can see he's strong, but he's a ball of clay. 

Edited by Old Guy