5.149 - Sean Clifford [QB; Penn State]

CWood21

I mean, you HOPE he can be a Taylor Heinicke type back-up. I just hate everything about him lol. Hate the way he throws the ball. Hate his footwork (he looks like a little spazz ***** in the pocket). Hate how slow he is in his reads. 

Can't wait to hear the "he's a leader in the locker room" and "he commands the huddle" nonsense that's sure to come out of Packers brass' mouths. He's our back-up but Christ, if someone else drafts him, just bring in Morgan for camp. He's the same kind of underwhelming and it's at no loss to you.

• Like 2

Honestly, the only big reservation I have on Jordan Love at this point is the simple fact that the QB evaluations of this FO group over the past handful of years is truly disgusting lol. Trading for Kizer, drafting Brett Hundley, allegedly were interested in Drew Lock, and now this

• Like 1

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

Like, you figured they were going to draft a qb.  I just might have moved up to get Tune or DTR instead of this guy.

QB happened way earlier than I thought it would. Never imagined guys like Stetson, O'Connell and Tune would go in the 4th/early 5th. Had all of them a round or more later. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

I mean, you HOPE he can be a Taylor Heinicke type back-up. I just hate everything about him lol. Hate the way he throws the ball. Hate his footwork (he looks like a little spazz ***** in the pocket). Hate how slow he is in his reads. 

Can't wait to hear the "he's a leader in the locker room" and "he commands the huddle" nonsense that's sure to come out of Packers brass' mouths. He's our back-up but Christ, if someone else drafts him, just bring in Morgan for camp. He's the same kind of underwhelming and it's at no loss to you.

Clements

McKee would have been my guy if your going with a developmental QB. If you want a legit possible back up QB without much upside but will come in and be a positive presence Hall is there as well. I don't understand this from any perspective I can think of. 

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Like, you figured they were going to draft a qb.  I just might have moved up to get Tune or DTR instead of this guy.

I would of gone McKee but maybe he is too different of a style in comparison to Jordan.