Packers 2023 UDFA Class.

Packerraymond

4 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Damn I love that dude.  Explosive.  Nice array of moves and looks quick as hell.  Have to dig into this guy.  We need nasty. 

It sure would be nice to have a backup that is not just a lesser version of a starting player, and instead have a crazed speed maniac wreaking havoc of a different sort on his limited snaps. I'm okay with expanding the definition of "Packer People" to include people who used to assault others and now not as much.

17 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Damn I love that dude.  Explosive.  Nice array of moves and looks quick as hell.  Have to dig into this guy.  We need nasty. 

Omg he's so good. He feels like EXACTLY the type of guy @MacReady and me want for this defense if he can harness whatever energy got him kicked off Georgia and Florida. 

Really hoping this young man can figure life out because he could be a real player for us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Omg he's so good. He feels like EXACTLY the type of guy @MacReady and me want for this defense if he can harness whatever energy got him kicked off Georgia and Florida. 

Really hoping this young man can figure life out because he could be a real player for us.

No.  No.  No.  No.....

You do not want him to figure his life out.

You want him reckless.  We want him being outside of our norms.  

Let's just keep him between the rails and like you said, harness that energy.

And for the love of all that is holy....can we please keep the Chuck Norris stuff going on him?  

Edited by vegas492
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yah him and Morgan are now my two favs.  Guess the kid got into some bar fights.  He just looks mean doesn't he?  Busted for weed at Georgia.  Big deal.  Nah this was a good get it will be fun to watch him and see if he can somehow either make the team or PS.  Love this get.  Wasn't rated very highly on draft boards.  Of course getting kicked out of two programs will do that.  If the kid can put it together he can make some cash.  So maybe he'll behave himself.  He gives me a Wayne Simmons type of vibe.  Haven't had a player like that in a long long time. 

Edited by Scoremore
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

This is my Adam Anderson from last year that I wanted. Have to believe this kid has some serious issues to go undrafted. Green Bay could be just the small town he needs to keep from getting distracted off the football field. He's a lottery ticket but if he hits, JACKPOT! 

14 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Doubt it's available from the team.

4 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

If/when 0 gets assigned, it will almost certainly be to a veteran who switches to it.

Same question to both of you. Why? 

0 is a previously unavailable number that is in a sense "cool".  So there's probably a bunch of people on every team that want it.  You want to be careful to make sure there aren't hurt feelings when you do end up assigning it.

So far only 2 of 32 teams have assigned #0 - the Jaguars gave it to Calvin Ridley and the Giants gave it to Parris Campbell, neither of whom had previously played for the team but are "name brand" kind of players.

Edited by PossibleCabbage
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

0 is a previously unavailable number that is in a sense "cool".  So there's probably a bunch of people on every team that want it.  You want to be careful to make sure there aren't hurt feelings when you do end up assigning it.

So far only 2 of 32 teams have assigned #0 - the Jaguars gave it to Calvin Ridley and the Giants gave it to Parris Campbell, neither of whom had previously played for the team but are "name brand" kind of players.

Marvin Jones for the Lions too.