Packers 2023 UDFA Class.

Packerraymond

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Omg he's so good. He feels like EXACTLY the type of guy @MacReady and me want for this defense if he can harness whatever energy got him kicked off Georgia and Florida. 

Really hoping this young man can figure life out because he could be a real player for us.

What did he do? Reading up I gathered he punched a teammate?

Quay punched a training staff member. There’s tough and then there’s fake tough that makes certain players think they have to step up each time their ego is challenged.

I won’t hold my breath, but it is nice to see we’re not sticking to our old choir boy restrictions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scoremore said:

Damn I love that dude.  Explosive.  Nice array of moves and looks quick as hell.  Have to dig into this guy.  We need nasty. 

Some violence to his game, maybe off the field as well. Get him in a room full of pros including Preston and RG and see how he responds. Would you like to make a few 100k playing football in camp or a few million minimum by making a roster?  Let’s see if he can put all of that aggression to work and find his way into the lockeroom. 

Some of those sacks would've been flagged for roughing the passer.

He just need to focus and channel his aggression in a positive cut throat way instead of the wild style he current exhibits.

38 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Quay punched a training staff member. There’s tough and then there’s fake tough that makes certain players think they have to step up each time their ego is challenged.

I won’t hold my breath, but it is nice to see we’re not sticking to our old choir boy restrictions.

That' right. We're not limiting ourselves to tenors anymore ever. Now we're letting basses in too! 

56 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I think it was weed at Georgia. Then at Florida, he swung at a Georgia player after they scored.

Edited by RatedT

3 hours ago, MacReady said:

He gets into fight off the field( like at clubs/bars) and he is an ex Georgia player that went to Florida.

during a Florida vs Georgia game… he threw a punch at now first rounder OT Jones.

Edited by Green19

3 hours ago, minnypackerfan said:

We got another Za'Darius Smith.  And yes he brings the nasty.

So how long until he deletes his social media posts and demands a release/trade?

Edited by Striker