Packers 2023 UDFA Class.

Packerraymond

14 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Didn't he do that once already this off-season? Did it happen?

He's already deleted his photos and Tweeted out something that read a lot like a goodbye. However, the Vikings haven't released or traded him yet.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

alright everyone, let's lay off the @Norm's mom jokes for a bit

Back when we drafted HaHa Clinton-Dix, there was a guy with a screen name HeHe Bush-Cox and the 13 y/o in me couldn’t stop laughing and has never forgotten that absolute zenith of sophisticated humor. 

• Like 9

I'm excited to see the position battles at WE and TE. Both were restocked with some great talent. Will be watching the fringe guys on both sides, should be fun to watch. Really love the TE prospects, all bring a little something different. Like this Mcdonald kid, fights for every extra yard like Kraft. Really wanted Washington but I forgot we have that monster 6'8 TE Austin Allen out of Nebraska on the roster. Can't wait to see him in action. Gonna be a fun camp!

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Another reason to accumulate as many late Day 3 picks as possible: 

Pretty soon, UDFAs are going to start getting vet min type of deals. Getting crazy out there. 

And why our classes will never be the "flashy" UDFA class anymore. Think 40k is the most we guarantee. Toure got 77k guaranteed to be a 7th rounder. This is the guaranteed money of an early 5th. He's making 100k more than Enagbare. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Pretty soon, UDFAs are going to start getting vet min type of deals. Getting crazy out there. 

This seems like a quality way to identify incompetent front offices who needlessly expose themselves to low-value winner's curse deals like this

• Like 1

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

I think it's a cool story but given this kid's lack of athletic ability, it's a longshot that he makes the team or ever becomes a really good player. 

Remember how the structure had Sean Richardson making more money than Casey Hayward after 2 years?  It just happens.

And as to Carter II, I don't think he has a super lack of athleticism.  His RAS was 5.41 at DE and 4.30 at LB.  He is just weak on the bench press, and had low grades on his jumps.  His speed is fine for a DE, and his agility is good.  Now should he be making as much money as some of these other players mentioned? Probably not.  But that is between the Vikings, his agent and him.  Good job by the agent.