2024 NFL Draft Discussion

MacReady

2 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Hoping for Graham Barton, who has the versatility the Packers covet. Can win a starting job with us at OG or OT.  At worst he's an extremely valuable swing man in 2024. 

i'm down for Barton! there are also guys like Mims, Guyton, Fuaga, Fautanu, maybe even JPJ? 

the value is at OL, it's a stacked draft and we will have options at our pick. protect Jordan Love! 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, persiandud said:

i'm down for Barton! there are also guys like Mims, Guyton, Fuaga, Fautanu, maybe even JPJ? 

the value is at OL, it's a stacked draft and we will have options at our pick. protect Jordan Love! 

Jordan Morgan. Packers love their athletic OL and he’s one of the best in the draft. Can play 4 positions too. IMO

Lors of good options for them. Would be great to fall back 10-15 picks, get an additional 3rd (we can turn into another 2nd and not waste another 3rd) to really load up

Edited by MantyWrestler
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

Jordan Morgan. Packers love their athletic OL and he’s one of the best in the draft. Can play 4 positions too. IMO

Lors of good options for them. Would be great to fall back 10-15 picks, get an additional 3rd (we can turn into another 2nd and not waste another 3rd) to really load up

i forgot to include him! i'm not sure i like the idea of trading back, we have a ton of picks already. OL will be flying off the board, we don't want to trade down and risk losing one of the top guys. if anything, I'd like to use the late 2nd and some of our later picks to trade up on day 2 for a defender we really like 

10 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I think Cooper had a 90+ PFF score this season.  

Yeah was the first to love Cooper here, but not sure you want him making the calls,   Hes a great athlete but probably not the sharpest tool in the shed…

a bit like Devon White, not the most disciplined….

Edited by fattlipp

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Is anyone driving the Marshawn Lloyd bandwagon yet?

Started looking at RBs this evening for funsies. Lloyd looks like an absolute dream fit for MLF offense.

Thought that for a while now, about half the time I do mocks he ends up as a 4th round pick for me. Liked him since the Senior Bowl.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

jaylen wright set a "ya know what i'm saying" record on this one. i've seen a lot of people set high marks. never like him tho. moved him up to RB1 

This wins the internet today and it is not even close

19 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Started looking at RBs this evening for funsies. Lloyd looks like an absolute dream fit for MLF offense.

I mentioned him a while back.  I guess he's had some ball security issues.  Good runner, though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I mentioned him a while back.  I guess he's had some ball security issues.  Good runner, though.

I liked him running creative routes out of the backfield. Really natural as a route runner and receiver. I gotta think MLF loves that. 

14 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

jaylen wright set a "ya know what i'm saying" record on this one. i've seen a lot of people set high marks. never like him tho. moved him up to RB1 

Does anyone know what this man is saying? It’s all good, these are young pups. I won’t call them kids because they are technically adults and most are built like Hercules but we all remember being 20ish and we weren’t at our best as communicating to the outside world. Couple that with the lights and the cameras in your face and the pressure not to make mistakes and I could see being a little tense, you know what I’m saying?

I remember Savage in particular in his rookie interviews would use the same crutch, over and over. He generally became more comfortable and articulate as he grew up a bit, I think we all do. 

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

yes! he's one of my fav RBs in this draft