2024 NFL Draft Discussion

MacReady

57 minutes ago, R T said:

His O/U is 64 1/2 and I personally think he goes before the 64 1/2. I think Packers fans would completely freakout, but I would be very cool if they took him at 58. 

38 minutes ago, Leader said:

Has a nice highlight reel. Looks like a big RB out there. Would be a nice replacement for 81 and compliment to our passing game. I approve :)

I wouldn't be upset with Sinnott in the second, if I liked the rest of the draft.  But we do probably have to acknowledge that it is a luxury pick.  We already have Musgrave and Kraft, who should see the majority of snaps and targets from the TE group, and Davis and Sims are at least rosterable TEs.  As Sinnott's stock has risen, I have kind of pivoted to Tip Reiman out of Illinois.  He is a heck of a blocker, and can probably handle the handful of catches that Deguara had.  Reiman is usually available after pick 200 in the mock draft sims.  He isn't as good as Sinnott, but I am more concerned about who we would be passing that early for a player that really isn't super likely to see the field all that much.

Finished watching most of the Day 1+2 WRs. Top 4 forget it, but I really like Legette for us. Little older but if he's around for our natural 2nd I wouldnt hate it. One guy I am against is Keon, that dude will not separate in the NFL imo

I have made my affinity for Ladd known as well, just dont see him being a target for us

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 2

Bishop :) 

Also Oladapo :) and Mustapha :) 

Best thing about this safety class IMO is the versatility of the players, more than the top-shelf overall talent. 

3 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

Does "Top 79% of GB drafts" mean the draft was graded as a "B", but landed in the lowest 21 percentile of PFF's GB drafts?

Pff grades are based on filling needs, their perceived needs.

I routinely get downgraded because I never take Nix or Pennix.  They downgrade me because those guys are better values than whoever I take.

So I'd take that B and 21st percentile with a grain of salt.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I take everything generated by PFF with a grain of salt.

Be careful, that much salt could led to high blood pressure.