Stalking Rodgers

Brit Pack

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Less about Maher and more about Aaron. Maher may be a turd but he's not a Pat McAfee level turd where he'd let him spout off **** unchallenged. 

Nahhhhh.....Maher's become far more accepting. AR could handle any "challenges" he encounters. They'd be softballs.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

Nahhhhh.....Maher's become far more accepting. AR could handle any "challenges" he encounters. They'd be softballs.

They’ve done a sítdown interview. It was mostly a fellatio fest about how people want to cancel anything that shows independent thinking. I don’t hate either guy but they had nothing new to say and were just confirming each other’s biases. I didn’t even finish the interview which literally looked and felt like it took place in a basement. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Refugee said:

They’ve done a sítdown interview. It was mostly a fellatio fest about how people want to cancel anything that shows independent thinking. I don’t hate either guy but they had nothing new to say and were just confirming each other’s biases. I didn’t even finish the interview which literally looked and felt like it took place in a basement. 

Wow it's 2 hours long

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Norm said:

Wow it's 2 hours long

Let me save you some time, don’t watch it and do something constructive with your life like slaying internet trolls or trying to convince tweekers at the bar there’s a better way. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

Let me save you some time, don’t watch it and do something constructive with your life like slaying internet trolls or trying to convince tweekers at the bar there’s a better way. 

You could also just spend two hours drinking heavily and you would end up smarter than if you had watched it.

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Less about Maher and more about Aaron. Maher may be a turd but he's not a Pat McAfee level turd where he'd let him spout off **** unchallenged. 

What was McAfee draw before rodgers making regular appearances?  I think Rodgers would want control of whatever show/ podcast he goes on.  Probably would be a more unknown / up and coming type 

On 1/15/2024 at 7:36 PM, squire12 said:

What was McAfee draw before rodgers making regular appearances?  I think Rodgers would want control of whatever show/ podcast he goes on.  Probably would be a more unknown / up and coming type 

Rodgers took Pat to the moon.