2023 Rookie Minicamp / OTAs / Training Camp

Leader

On 6/19/2023 at 3:19 PM, Rainmaker90 said:

I am a big Workaholics fan, so I will be calling him ‘The Ders’.

I (and others) made references to this right away in the draft thread with pictures being posted and stuff and so many people thought it was actually him. Good times. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I'm getting married on Aug 11th so getting all that stuff finalised means those days will FLY by for me. 

Probably not something anyone wants to do on an annual basis though. 

People don’t believe me when I tell them that in WI people wait for the schedule to drop before planning weddings, vacations etc. 8/11 is preseason Bengals. You’re forgiven but don’t be mad if some guests are checking for highlights when the game is on. 

Congratulations on the nuptials!

6 hours ago, Refugee said:

People don’t believe me when I tell them that in WI people wait for the schedule to drop before planning weddings, vacations etc. 8/11 is preseason Bengals. You’re forgiven but don’t be mad if some guests are checking for highlights when the game is on. 

Congratulations on the nuptials!

My friend drives Uber during games, but since it's an away game he is available to ferry our guests to and from the venue. 

I didn't check the schedule but it all worked out. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I'm getting married on Aug 11th so getting all that stuff finalised means those days will FLY by for me. 

Probably not something anyone wants to do on an annual basis though. 

Congratulations!!!!

• Like 1

My ex had a number of Bears fans in her family and our rehearsal night was a Packers-Bears Thursday nighter. That night was one hell of a night where Cedric Benson was the best offensive player on the Packers… I should have taken that as a sign I would never be able to tolerate her family.