2023 Rookie Minicamp / OTAs / Training Camp

Leader

1 minute ago, Brat&Beer said:

It's Carrington Valentine's  world, and we're just living in it. 

Watching the Bengals PS game a second time it really did feel like ❤️ is giving no ****s and just playing football as hard as he can. Not that his ending is written yet, but it’s always a cool story when players have better pro careers than expected from college play. He is a big contributor to the fun that is pre-season ‘23.

3 hours ago, Brat&Beer said:
Rob Demovsky
@RobDemovsky

Uh oh, Anders Carlson just missed another PAT wide right. Missed two of those Friday at Cincy.

But was good on FGs from 41 & 44.

I wonder how many chances Anders is going to get before they bring in someone else.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I bet he gets the entire camp.  If they make a move it will be in final cut downs. 

I guess the Raiders iced 9ers’ Moody a couple of times in their last game. One miss was from 58 so, whatever, but we’re not the only ones with rookie kicker angst. Hope it all gets worked out fast. 

24 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

What ever happened to Ramiz Ahmed? I thought he was pretty good, then Crosby hurt himself and Ahmed kicked off, then Ahmed hurt himself and Crosby put on the big boy pants and toughed it out.

I thought he was pretty good .. Bisaccia must not have been impressed. I dunno?