Week 13 Gameday thread

RamRod

Just now, lancerman said:

I'm saying if the standard for one game is Talib and Crabtree having a prolonged fight on the field with punches then Gronk retaliating on an illegal contact by jumping on a guys helmet/back of shoulder pads isn't at that level.

it absolutely is. In fact gronks is way worse. Try and be subjective, which i know will be hard/near impossible from your responses already on this. Gronk drives shoulder first into the guys uupper back/neck area. Incredibly dangerous and surprise surprise white stayed down. could have been a serious neck injury or concussion, no excuse what so ever. Gronk is a pos and should get a game minimum.

Just now, lancerman said:

It's not irrelevant or committed an illegal hit on Gronk and Gronk retaliated. 

Illegal hit? Get out of here man. If you think what happened to him even remotely compares go Gronk I don't even know what to say to you. 

6 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

In what world does DPI allow a huge human being the right to dive on a downed player? I can't believe we're even having this conversation.

His size shouldn't matter. His size was the reason the Bills got away with a bs DPI that led to the interception and caused the problem 

Archived