Early 2024 NFL Mock

Shylo3716

On 6/4/2023 at 6:19 PM, scar988 said:

You’re right. Each one was probably the best skill guy in their drafts. But in the past, a top WR goes before 8. A top RB does too. Outside of London, all of them are freak athletes

Best skill guy in each of those drafts?  Bijan is a great RB, and the lack of a top WR makes him fit that description.  Pitts is a freak, but in a class with Chase, Waddle and Devonta Smith, I'm not willing to call him the top skill guy.  London may have also been the first non QB taken (as was Pitts), but again, the WRs taken after him were more productive.

On 6/1/2023 at 1:58 PM, scar988 said:

Falcons make the playoffs. Then draft an offensive skill guy 4th year in a row? 

Sure. lol. At this point, it wouldn't shock me. Seems like the plan every year is fill the roster out with the most competent guys they can in FA, then draft BPA in the draft, which has been a falling skill guy every year, and then go heavy on OL and defense the 2nd day, then go BPA the rest of the way. (outside of the Ridder pick in 2022, that's basically how the drafts play out for Atlanta in the first 3 rounds).

Thank you, I appreciate your feedback. I will take this into consideration within my next mock.

On 6/6/2023 at 7:46 PM, Ninersfan1984 said:

If the Seahawks get the 28th pick that means Geno played well and they made it past the first round of the playoffs so not sure why they would pick a QB. 

Thank you, I appreciate your feedback. I will take this into consideration within my next mock

Aside from that, Geno Smith is 32-years-old and his backup’s interception total (20) is creeping up with his career touchdowns (25).

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

I don't think either is ever a good NFL player really.

Pennix I thought was just a guy.  Looks like he could be a very good backup QB at the next level though.

Ewers I didn't think was a legit NFL prospect though.  Only watched him in like two games last year, but I did not like what I saw.

On 6/13/2023 at 9:08 AM, Daniel said:

Pennix I thought was just a guy.  Looks like he could be a very good backup QB at the next level though.

Ewers I didn't think was a legit NFL prospect though.  Only watched him in like two games last year, but I did not like what I saw.

I think Penix might be another Bridgewater tbh. He'll be okay, but always leaving you wanting more.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2023 at 7:25 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

1. Green Bay being that bad would certainly make the decision at #2 something to follow

Unless Jordan Love is absolutely brutal, I don't think this Packers team will be picking top 2.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm more curious if there was a trade down in the 1st round with the chargers being in the 31 spot. ;) 

I like the Trotter pick, but don't know if that's the biggest forever need for MIA.... SMH laughing. My guess is DL or OL...........forever. It'll be interesting to see how we handle potentially losing 2 starters on the DL after 2023. I just don't think we can pay them both. So, I'd think we freak out and go DL/OL.

1 hour ago, Shashiaj70 said:

I'm more curious if there was a trade down in the 1st round with the chargers being in the 31 spot. ;) 

I like the Trotter pick, but don't know if that's the biggest forever need for MIA.... SMH laughing. My guess is DL or OL...........forever. It'll be interesting to see how we handle potentially losing 2 starters on the DL after 2023. I just don't think we can pay them both. So, I'd think we freak out and go DL/OL.

Thank you, I appreciate your feedback. I will take this into consideration within my next mock.