Madden 24

Ty21

they'll have my curiosity if they announced they're getting rid of connected careers, so many of my issues with franchise started when they came up with connected careers. feels like I'm playing that mode with one hand tied behind my back.

• Like 2

Haven't bought a Madden in I think 4 years and pretty happy about it. I'm ready for them to come out and pay lip service to the "Fix the Franchise" crowd just to give one small update that was most likely in a version from 15 years ago and still leave it leagues behind other sport sims. Really disappointing that I don't think we will ever get an actually great football game again. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Xmad said:

They always say this and they still have madden 19 posters somewhere in the stadiums lmao.

And the same catch/tackle animations since 2008.

Look, there are 2 ways to fix this game. First being making the Franchise mode fun again and returning some of the aspects that made the game so likable in the first place. Get away from everything being a simulation and make the game FUN, which means for the first time in years revamping the actual gameplay mechanics. Maybe add QB Vision back, make hit sticks/truck sticks fun again, adding back mini-games/drills, ect.

Secondly is realizing that MUT is the best thing going about the game and revamp it. Add SBMM so its not people who grind vs. pay-to-win every single matchup. Get rid of all the 'Road to the Show' crap that nobody plays and put your time/resources into 1) Franchise Mode 2) MUT and 3) Online Play.

Make 3 game modes really good instead of half arsing 6 game modes.

Edited by AkronsWitness

2 hours ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

I like the cover, if that's true.  Just wish you could see his eyes.  The look down, hidden eyes makes it look like a generic model cosplaying as Allen rather than Josh himself.  

RFOGWhs.jpg
Trust me, the hidden eyes is better 

• Like 4

If PC doesn't get next-gen graphics and stuff I won't be playing. Not to mention I still likely won't be playing this game just in the hopes that this game flops and EA is forced to actually consider taking this game seriously instead of just mindlessly pushing MUT content for profits and releasing crappy games year after year.