Madden SUX thread

Ty21

Two weird things I've run into while starting my franchise this year: 

- the first is that they removed "Catches Allowed" as a stat that is tracked for defensive players.  Not sure why, its been a stat that has been on every Madden I've played for the past decade. 

- The second is that for some reason they limited the number of draft prospects you can scroll through to 50. What this means is that to see any player outside of the top 50 you have to go position by position, which makes scouting between positions very difficult.  I have no idea why they would have made this change it literally is just annoying for no reason. 

• Like 1

What does “good accuracy, out of reach” even ******* mean 

Also, just had a sit down to talk about a player moment in franchise mode. My rookie receiver is now mentoring my star receiver. This game is so intelligently designed. 

Edited by Ty21
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

So hopefully the random inaccurate passes when you aren’t under pressure and your feet are set gets fixed in this next title update whenever that may be. That’s been super frustrating to me.

Naturally I’ve made some poor decisions, but playing exactly the way you are supposed to just to have your QB to miss his target wide left by 5 yards it’s super frustrating. 

23 hours ago, GW21 said:

So hopefully the random inaccurate passes when you aren’t under pressure and your feet are set gets fixed in this next title update whenever that may be. That’s been super frustrating to me.

Naturally I’ve made some poor decisions, but playing exactly the way you are supposed to just to have your QB to miss his target wide left by 5 yards it’s super frustrating. 

Forget what it is called but you can change it in the settings if you want. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Forget what it is called but you can change it in the settings if you want. 

Thanks. I’ll do some research. I heard one of the YouTubers talking about it maybe being something they fix in the next title update, but maybe I misunderstood what he was talking about.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, csp911 said:

glitch. have yall experienced the glitch towards the end of the season and playoffs where all your starters are replaced with backups and you can not sub your starters back in?

Turn off progressive fatigue 

(It's in franchise settings)

It won't help right this minute as it's too late but next season you shouldn't have that problem anymore.

Always turn progressive fatigue off when you start a franchise.

Edited by rob_shadows
  • Like 1

On 10/10/2023 at 6:09 PM, rob_shadows said:

Turn off progressive fatigue 

(It's in franchise settings)

It won't help right this minute as it's too late but next season you shouldn't have that problem anymore.

Always turn progressive fatigue off when you start a franchise.

cool. thanks