Rams bring back RB Sony Michel; retires

TheKillerNacho

8 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'm not expecting a great year, but barring a major Stafford injury, I expect we'll be somewhere in the middle of the pack.

Agreed, but I think it's more likely we surprise by being better than expected than worse. Mcvay has only had one bad year ravished by injuries. I think he gets the benefit of the doubt when he's starting with a fully healthy team. 

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

Agreed, but I think it's more likely we surprise by being better than expected than worse. Mcvay has only had one bad year ravished by injuries. I think he gets the benefit of the doubt when he's starting with a fully healthy team. 

If McVay gets this team to 8 or 9 wins, I think he should be up for coach of the year. Even healthy, I'm not sure about the offensive line being adequate. I don't like the depth at WR behind Cupp. And on defense, I'm sorry, but even Aaron Donald can't carry that side of the ball by himself. Outside of Donald, it might be the least talented defense in the league.

I know they had a bunch of injuries, but they also lost a bunch of players off a team that was already terrible and they didn't replace most of them.

Ram fans will argue that the team didn't need most of these players, but they were at least important for depth purposes.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2023 at 12:43 PM, BroncoSojia said:

If McVay gets this team to 8 or 9 wins, I think he should be up for coach of the year. Even healthy, I'm not sure about the offensive line being adequate. I don't like the depth at WR behind Cupp. And on defense, I'm sorry, but even Aaron Donald can't carry that side of the ball by himself. Outside of Donald, it might be the least talented defense in the league.

I know they had a bunch of injuries, but they also lost a bunch of players off a team that was already terrible and they didn't replace most of them.

Ram fans will argue that the team didn't need most of these players, but they were at least important for depth purposes.

Hey - they acquired Sony Michel and Ahkello Witherspoon, too, now!

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Forge said:

28, made some pretty good money, qualifies for the pension, has the rest of his life to find a passion that he wants to do and hopefully managed his money well enough to live pretty comfortably and play the compound interest game.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

28, made some pretty good money, qualifies for the pension, has the rest of his life to find a passion that he wants to do and hopefully managed his money well enough to live pretty comfortably and play the compound interest game.

On par with a HS history teacher/ assistant FB coach.   If only RB's got paid a little more

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

On par with a HS history teacher/ assistant FB coach.   If only RB's got paid a little more

I looked up his net after taxes and fees. He’s pocketed $6 million including endorsements. Not too shabby!

• Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 9:06 PM, NVRamsFan said:

Oh no! We lost our 4th string RB :)

Best of luck in the next phase Sony and thanks for the 2021 memories. 

We are the true losers here as we can no longer be amused by rookie stetson Bennett reuniting with his one time college teammate

• Like 2