Who will win the NFC North in 2023?

notthatbluestuff

Who will win the NFC North in 2023?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the NFC North in 2023?

• Chicago Bears
    • Detroit Lions
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Minnesota Vikings

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2023 at 11:00 PM

Crazy how one player had this much effect on a division and maybe conference.

I'm a homer, I went with GB.  Lots of talent on that roster.  Question mark at QB, though he's been tutored for long enough.

Not sure if the Lions are for real or not, but they would be my second choice.

Vikes have Cousins and an offense.  Not sure about defense.  And not sure about the running game.

Chicago is still a year away from making noise and much of that depends on the progress of Fields.  He looked shell shocked to me last year.  He needs to learn how to throw from the pocket.  And they missed out on getting an impact player in the draft for that defense.  They drafted quantity, let's see how it plays out.

Detroit didn't improve their defense by enough but they will continue to gain on the Vikings.  Green Bay's cushy schedule should get them into third place.  Chicago needs a passer and another off-season like this one.

Oddly, 2024 seems easier to predict than 2023:  Detroit, Minnesota, Chicago, Green Bay.

This feels like a really competitive division.  Lions look like they might be something, but I really thought their draft was questionable.  Vikings are the default, but I think we know what they are at their best.

Give me the Bears, and Fields makes the next step.

4 hours ago, Daniel said:

This feels like a really competitive division.  Lions look like they might be something, but I really thought their draft was questionable.  Vikings are the default, but I think we know what they are at their best.

Give me the Bears, and Fields makes the next step.

The Bears are the one team I feel has no shot. They were a terrible team last year. I think they will be slightly less terrible this year but I still don't have any faith in Fields or the coaching staff. 

• Like 2

It's a very Lions fan thing to do to look for reasons they won't be any different from the past. While nothing is impossible, those reasons seem smaller to me now than they ever have. Their roster is surprisingly complete when you look at it, and even has good depth in a few areas.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I voted the Lions, with hesitation. I feel like this division will be one of the toughest to predict. Except for the Bears, who won’t have a real shot at winning that division, even if Fields takes a big step. 

Very true. Lions should progress (though probably only a game or two better), Vikes should regress, who knows what GB will do (pillow soft schedule, should be within a game or two of last year's record, probably to the good), and Chi will be lucky to win 7.