We STILL have to fire Hue Jackson

hornbybrown

19 hours ago, bruceb said:

Cueball is not a good OC or HC.

Combine not good OC and HC and you get: 13-0, 28-1.

As a stand alone OC, he is pretty good. He is just an awful HC who has OC role.

Truly wonder how much better of a HC he could be if he was truly just a HC and focused solely on the responsibilities of being a HC. Being a HC might be one of the hardest jobs to have. Add to the fact that now as a HC you have to do everything the OC does because you refuse to hire someone to do that. Its crazy. 

There is no way in hell he invests the proper amount of time it takes to develop NFL game plans and schemes, and what not for an offense and than do everything a coach does. He has spread himself way too damn thin 

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

Truly wonder how much better of a HC he could be if he was truly just a HC and focused solely on the responsibilities of being a HC.

I think his character and integrity issues disqualify him from any leadership position.

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

I think his character and integrity issues disqualify him from any leadership position.

He may believe what he says. He may think he is infallible. If that is the case it isn't an integrity issue that is his problem. Reality may be the problem for him.

On 12/11/2017 at 10:24 AM, ditchdigger said:

You mean the roster they are a part of? The one Sashi drafted them to aka gave them their first NFL opportunity?

You may find this hard to believe, but the last place you will find someone calling this roster the "worst ever assembled" is in that locker room. 

I'm sure the scrubs who don't belong in the league love Sashi for giving him a chance, but I bet Thomas, Collins, Kirksey, Tretter, etc resent him for putting together a wildly noncompetitive team.

1 hour ago, roger murdock said:

I'm sure the scrubs who don't belong in the league love Sashi for giving him a chance, but I bet Thomas, Collins, Kirksey, Tretter, etc resent him for putting together a wildly noncompetitive team.

He gave Thomas a raise after his injury.  $1.5M bonus paid on Nov 1st, and an additional $1.5M in base salary next year.

Paid Collins the highest salary at his position.

Tretter went from $670K in 2016 to $6.6M in 2017 because of him.

Kirksey got a huge extension from him, and is making top 5 money for his position.

But they're all resentful of the guy.  OK then.

1 minute ago, ditchdigger said:

He gave Thomas a raise after his injury.  $1.5M bonus paid on Nov 1st, and an additional $1.5M in base salary next year.

Paid Collins the highest salary at his position.

Tretter went from $670K in 2016 to $6.6M in 2017 because of him.

Kirksey got a huge extension from him, and is making top 5 money for his position.

But they're all resentful of the guy.  OK then.

Anyone (except Farmer) can sign a free agent. Only Sashi can build this roster.

Archived