We STILL have to fire Hue Jackson

hornbybrown

I haven't read this whole thread so I have no idea what has been covered and hasn't been, but I went here to discuss/ask you guys about this. It seems absolutely insane that there's people out here that really think he should stay as head coach. The numbers speak for themselves. At the end of the day, you are the coach of an NFL team. Back to back seasons being one of the worst teams in NFL history should get you fired. I said in another forum, they fired Pettine after a 10-22 season after 2 years, and Chudzinski after a 4-12 season, but apparently a 1-30 record is good enough to stay? Also- It's kind of annoying when I read articles that make it sound like Hue is so confident that he's going to keep his job. Like he's entitled. 

I don't know enough about the Browns to comment on specifics in his coaching, I'm commenting solely off of his record, but also, in my humble opinion, the fact DeShone Kizer is still playing with the numbers he's put up is crazy. 

Good luck to you guys and I hope you guys fire him for your sake! 

42 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Hueball seems bulletproof.

Dnk why.

If he stays it HAS to be because Dorsey has his coach for 2019 picked up, and that guy isn't available yet.

OR it was a condition upon Dorsey's hire that he has to give Hue at least a year. 

I still think he will be fired.

13 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Time to clean house of the coaching staff. We got torched by BACKUPS. People can’t say it’s a talent issue.

Would have been a 21+ point loss if 7, 28, and 84 played. Pounced sitting out also kept us in the game due to bad snaps. 

The whole staff needs fired and it should happen before 2018 starts.

If not, I'm gonna miss you guys a lot more than I will miss rooting for this pathetic franchise owned by this hee haw slime ball criminal POS.

1 hour ago, duke2056 said:

If he stays it HAS to be because Dorsey has his coach for 2019 picked up, and that guy isn't available yet.

OR it was a condition upon Dorsey's hire that he has to give Hue at least a year. 

I still think he will be fired.

It should an interesting New Years Day, Duke. I think it is still up in the air. Unless Hue concedes to get rid of that worthless ST coach and hire an OC, he might just go. Those are two “must-haves” for him to stay, I would think. 

1 minute ago, Kathouse Sticks said:

It should an interesting New Years Day, Duke. I think it is still up in the air. Unless Hue concedes to get rid of that worthless ST coach and hire an OC, he might just go. Those are two “must-haves” for him to stay, I would think. 

I hope Dorsey throws Hue in Lake Erie himself and tells him never to come back, but if they do keep him, I agree, these moves are two musts for the coaching staff.

2 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

pathetic franchise owned by this hee haw slime ball criminal POS.

I wonder what, if anything, he learned as part owner of the Steelers?

Or was it just something he did to convince the NFL to allow him to buy the Browns?

Archived