Breakout Star 🌟

Scoundrel

Skyy Moore. Rashee Rice and Justyn Ross are getting a lot of the flashy camp highlights, but Moore is getting basically all of the first team snaps, and from a skillset and experience perspective is definitely the most likely guy to take over outside now that JuJu is gone.

• Like 1

If he isn’t already broken out, Chig Okonkwo for the Titans.

Not only does he have an All-Pro level name, but he should be one of the top receiving weapons for the team this season. And supposedly he’s improved his blocking quite a bit.

I’d bet on no one.

But if IΒ had toΒ pick someone, for now, I’ll go with Kyle Dugger. Very physical safety that’s comfortable playing near the LOS, but he’s getting more and more instinctive in coverage. With McCourty gone, I think he gets more opportunity in the back end where he can make some more plays.Β 

11 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

For the Rams I'll go with Cam Akers. Hitched my wagon to that for years now...and it's now or never for him

i don't believe it. i would even put kyren williams ahead of akers as a brerakout star.

but it's hard to predict with the rams.

maybe quentin lake!?

Edited by Rrrrrrrams

I don't think the Eagles really have one. Maybe Reed Blankenship or Nakobe Dean? I don't think either guy will be a star though. It's probably Jalen Carter, but I need to see how new DC Desai will use our DL.

For non-Eagle, I'll say Jalen Pitre. He will make next years NFL top 100 and probably deserved to make it this year as a rookie. Pitre is dope.

Β 

Edited by Jeezla