Breakout Star ๐ŸŒŸ

Scoundrel

Just now, Danger said:

I had a 5th round grade on him.ย 

I thought he'd go in the sixth.ย  Thought he was the biggest combine snub that season.

But like.ย  Titans have one of the better safeties in the NFL, who came from MTSU.ย  The school is 30 minutes from the Titans' stadium.ย  Byard's little bro was actively on the ******* team.ย  If anyone had the inside track on Blankenship, it should have been Tennessee.

And then they pass on him and draft Theo Jackson from Tennessee (which honestly, I didn't complain about as a UT fan) at the same position in the sixth round.

It's a bad miss, considering how well two safeties from MTSU would have worked together, and how well the Titans were definitely informed about him.

Even not drafting him, it should not have been hard to sign him as a UDFA either.ย  Titans are the closest team to his hometown and where he played in college.ย  Just a really bad miss by JRob.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I thought he'd go in the sixth.ย  Thought he was the biggest combine snub that season.

But like.ย  Titans have one of the better safeties in the NFL, who came from MTSU.ย  The school is 30 minutes from the Titans' stadium.ย  Byard's little bro was actively on the ******* team.ย  If anyone had the inside track on Blankenship, it should have been Tennessee.

And then they pass on him and draft Theo Jackson from Tennessee (which honestly, I didn't complain about as a UT fan) at the same position in the sixth round.

It's a bad miss, considering how well two safeties from MTSU would have worked together, and how well the Titans were definitely informed about him.

Even not drafting him, it should not have been hard to sign him as a UDFA either.ย  Titans are the closest team to his hometown and where he played in college.ย  Just a really bad miss by JRob.

Probably got medically flagged by your training staff.ย 

I got another one for Atlanta. Arnold Ebiketie. He had so many almost sacks in 2022 that would have been full sacks had he had some help in the pass rush outside of a triple teamed Grady Jarrett. Having Grady with actually league average or better players like Campbell and Onyemata added to the line should help a ton.

Just now, Forge said:

Phillips would be my choice. 15 sacks in 2 years, but could see him make that highsmith jump this year and hit like 14 this year alone

I feel like he broke out last season but he certainly could be in for a huge 2023.

On 8/5/2023 at 10:30 PM, ET80 said:

Not that Iโ€™m expecting him to have a HUGE impact, but Nico Collins. Heโ€™s got size and very deceptive speed, and he just gets behind defenders on his deep routes.

He could probably max out at 60/800/3. Nothing worth heavy praise, but somebody who is dependable and would serve well as a #2 WR in a balanced offense.

Just thought of another name - Christian Harris. Didnโ€™t play much last season due to injury, but when he played towards the back end of the season, you saw his instincts really kick into high gear. He was learning and adapting on a snap by snap basis, it was promising to see.

Harris has taken on a bit of a leadership role for DeMeco Ryansโ€™ defense (Harris and Ryans knew each other pretty well before Ryans took the gig - โ€˜Bama LB connection, Iโ€™d say) and heโ€™s taking to this defense very well as an off ball LBer who creates and oversees the โ€œkill zoneโ€ where players converge on the ball.ย 

You can only get so excited for an off ball LB, but I see a ton of tackles and a few PDs for the guy.ย