Breakout Star ๐ŸŒŸ

Scoundrel

For the Bears I'm hoping for Fields obviously, but out of the others I'm going to say Khalil Herbert. He constantly outplayed Monty last year and even with the addition of talent around the offense they're going to be a run-first team imo. Herbert is going to be the one getting chunk plays while Foreman and Johnson will get tough bruising runs.

Iโ€™m going with another 2nd year WR, Treylon Burks.
ย 

Heโ€™s in much better shape this offseason compared to last year, heโ€™s dominated from the beginning of OTAs up to currently in training camp, and he honestly may be the biggest beneficiary of the DeAndre Hopkins signing. Heโ€™s really taking to learning from him and has been inseparable from Hopkins, which is music to my ears.

Not sure that anyone really will, but the best opportunities for the Bengals will be Irv Smith on offense and either Myles Murphy or Dax Hill on defense.ย  If Mixon gets suspended, then that opens the door for Chase Brown to explode onto the scene, as Treyvion Williams has missed a week with a bum ankle.

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

For the Bears I'm hoping for Fields obviously, but out of the others I'm going to say Khalil Herbert. He constantly outplayed Monty last year and even with the addition of talent around the offense they're going to be a run-first team imo. Herbert is going to be the one getting chunk plays while Foreman and Johnson will get tough bruising runs.

By late season who do you think is the starter in Chicago if everyone is fairly healthy? Any forecast of Roschon taking over the starting spot? I think he's probably the most purely talented back on yall roster.ย 

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

Justin will be a stud for you guys this year.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, brownie man said:

By late season who do you think is the starter in Chicago if everyone is fairly healthy? Any forecast of Roschon taking over the starting spot? I think he's probably the most purely talented back on yall roster.ย 

I think Herbert benefits the most due to Fields' running ability. He has the most speed and is a damn good all around runner. Johnson sounds like he has been super physical and the best blocking back by a fair margin. So it will likely be based on production, but even while Herbert was consistently outplayed Monty he still didn't get as many snaps. So who knows?

I do firmly believe it will be an open comp for the starting gig next year between Herbert and Johnson. If Johnson keeps showing out as a blocker then Herbert likely becomes the RB2.

ย 

32 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Justin will be a stud for you guys this year.

I hope so. He's been by 1B behind Lawrence for years and genuinely seems like someone to build around. He's been in a trash scenario fornthe last two years so he finally gets a real shot this year. Nagy was incompetent and seemed like he was trying to pull Pace down with him and last year was an obvious tank.

I've made it known for a while that if Eberflus and Getsy botch this then I want them to be replaced when a new QB gets picked up.

18 hours ago, ET80 said:

Not that Iโ€™m expecting him to have a HUGE impact, but Nico Collins. Heโ€™s got size and very deceptive speed, and he just gets behind defenders on his deep routes.

He could probably max out at 60/800/3. Nothing worth heavy praise, but somebody who is dependable and would serve well as a #2 WR in a balanced offense.

Just go all in on CJ my friend... I have said it before... My Buckeye QB's are going to have good years... Justin will turn the corner and your rookie QB is going to be awesome....ย 

• Like 1

For the Ravens, I'll go with David Ojabo & Zay Flowers.

A lot of players from the Ravens' 22' class look like future stars but Ojabo only got to play in one game last year so I think he best fits the criteria as a breakout name. He has the pursuit speed & motor to win late, a go to spin move to win early, and a plus ability to knock the ball loose when he hits home(6 FFs in starting college season and a strip sack in only start as a Rookie). I expect some gaudy stats from him in his first full season.

Flowers will replicate what Marquise Brown did for Lamar Jackson as an undersized target that is too quick/shifty to cover for prolonged periods of time and will consistently work open on extended plays. He also has more YAC ability than Hollywood, so he'll deliver superior production on those opportunities as well. Won't deliver as many 30+, 40+, or 50+ air yard plays as Marquise who possesses a special 3rd gear, but he'll likely turn 15-20 yard throws into a 30+ yard play at a much higher clip.ย  Add in Monken replacing Roman, a stronger supporting cast at WR & TE, and you can see Zay Flowers being free to really produce in Year 1.ย 

Any player on the team, or a rookie?

If it's any player, I'm gonna go with Chase Young. Didn't get the 5th year option. Completely healed from injury & probably looking for a payday. I'll be shocked if he doesn't have dbl digit sacks & a huge year.(providing he stays healthy)

Rookie? CB Emmanuel Forbes- 1st Rd pick

He's not a very big guy, but he's fast & has excellent playmaking skills. If he doesn't have injury issues cause of his slight frame? I could see him making big plays this year, even as a rookie.

9 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Alec Pierce is my pick, he has a mobile QB with an arm. He had almost 600 yds with a beyond done Matt Ryan last season.

I think I watched every Richardson collegiate play, and I think Pierce is definitely the best match to his talents. Heโ€™s underrated right now in fantasy draftsโ€ฆpretty much free

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I don't think the Eagles really have one. Maybe Reed Blankenship or Nakobe Dean? I don't think either guy will be a star though. It's probably Jalen Carter, but I need to see how new DC Desai will use our DL.

For non-Eagle, I'll say Jalen Pitre. He will make next years NFL top 100 and probably deserved to make it this year as a rookie. Pitre is dope.

ย 

ย 

19 hours ago, Danger said:

3 guys immediately come to mind as possibilities for the eagles, but I couldn't pound the table for it being one.

DT Jordan Davis

EDGE/LB Nolan Smith

FS Reed Blankenshipย 

I will never, ever, under any circumstance, understand how the Titans did not draft him.