BOLD Predictions 2023

notthatbluestuff

All 4 AFCN teams are still in contention for the playoffs entering week 17.  

Everyone but NE in the AFCE will be in contention for a playoff spot entering week 17.

Two teams in the AFCW will also be in contention.

Week 17 is full of must see games as only the AFCS will have no teams in contention for the WC and Jax will have clinched the division by week 12 or something.

Desmond Ritter learns to stop throwing off of huis back foot under pressure and leads the Falcons to the playoffs.  The NFCE only gets two in the playoffs (I know, not that bold)

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

Desmond Ridder learns to stop throwing off of huis back foot under pressure and leads the Falcons to the playoffs. 

Ridder hasn't thrown off his back foot under pressure while with the Falcons last year. Sooo... I think that's been worked out. 

4 hours ago, scar988 said:

Ridder hasn't thrown off his back foot under pressure while with the Falcons last year. Sooo... I think that's been worked out. 

I watched him do it for years at UC.  I would not call his limited action last year proof.  I hope you are right and does well.

6 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

I watched him do it for years at UC.  I would not call his limited action last year proof.  I hope you are right and does well.

He's been working on it heavily in camp too. At least holding a base under pressure. Which would be something he does need to improve from his UC days.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, scar988 said:

He's been working on it heavily in camp too. At least holding a base under pressure. Which would be something he does need to improve from his UC days.

I figured that would be one of the first things an NFL QB coach would work on with him once he entered the league.  I just haven't followed him much in Atlanta.