2023-24 Around the NFL Thread

TheRealMcCoy

40 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Dan Campbell is not a good coach. This loss is on him and it’s one of the worst coached games I’ve watched. 

I don't get this. Goff missed a wide open Gibbs in the end zone right before half, a defender had a should be INT hit off his facemask into Aiyuk's arms for a TD, Reynolds had two huge drops in the 2nd half, and then Gibbs had a bad fumble. The players were put into good positions to succeed in this game and didn't execute. That is not on Dan Campbell. 

Side note, if that were the Eagles I would never get over that loss. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

Dan Campbell is not a good coach. This loss is on him and it’s one of the worst coached games I’ve watched. 

It’s like a WIP caller getting a head coaching gig a lot of the time.

1 hour ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I don't get this. Goff missed a wide open Gibbs in the end zone right before half, a defender had a should be INT hit off his facemask into Aiyuk's arms for a TD, Reynolds had two huge drops in the 2nd half, and then Gibbs had a bad fumble. The players were put into good positions to succeed in this game and didn't execute. That is not on Dan Campbell. 

Side note, if that were the Eagles I would never get over that loss. 

The Dude passed up on 9 points... I get the first one, but damn bro. After the Dallas game, to just let you ego coach is just plain childish behavior and not being smart. 

Momentum is huge in this game, and it really changed on those 4th down stops. We would kill Nick for that type of decision, but since its MAN CAMPBELL its all good. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

Kinda glad the Eagles suck and aren't going to the SB... it would suck to lose to Mahomes again lol

Had we gotten thru TB,  Detroit  and SF. I would of taken my chances that several major issues must of gotten fixed during that playoff run. 

Any Given Sunday always applies.

Edited by Nabbs4u

19 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

The Dude passed up on 9 points... I get the first one, but damn bro. After the Dallas game, to just let you ego coach is just plain childish behavior and not being smart. 

Momentum is huge in this game, and it really changed on those 4th down stops. We would kill Nick for that type of decision, but since its MAN CAMPBELL its all good. 

How did he pass up on 9? Wasn't it twice he went for it on 4th? 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Lions doing the whole "run it back" thing. I think they'll be good but don't think it'll end with a Lombardi. Too many teams fall into that trap.

They looked very beatable down the stretch. The team to actually fear is the Packers.