2023-24 Around the NFL Thread

TheRealMcCoy

I can't stand the 49ers and I'm happy the lost, but I don't get how you can put this one Purdy. I really wanted him to choke and crumble under the pressure, but the dude made all the right plays to win the game for them, they just couldn't close it out.

20 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Maybe Brock needs his own Andy?

Kyle is the biggest choke artist in the history of SB's! 

People said Andy choked before KC. 

kyle has never had the guy. He has his weaknesses but coaches can fix that like players can. If they ever fired him I’d hope the eagles would roll out the red carpet for him

jalen hurts would be life changing for shanahan 

18 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

People said Andy choked before KC. 

kyle has never had the guy. He has his weaknesses but coaches can fix that like players can. If they ever fired him I’d hope the eagles would roll out the red carpet for him

jalen hurts would be life changing for shanahan 

Kyle has a long history of coming up short, scared to death to call an aggressive game plan or calls that can win you you a games in the 2nd 1/2 of games when needed in the playoffs. 

Maybe that started with his Stupidity as the Falcons OC up 28-3, but Matt Ryan was clearly good enough to win a SB. 

So was Garrapolo and Purdy. 

Maybe that ATL/NE game has made him gun shy the past 5 years in the playoffs but it's obviously an issue.

Edited by Nabbs4u

12 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Kyle has a long history of coming up short, scared to death to call an aggressive game plan or calls that can win you you a games in the 2nd 1/2 of games when needed in the playoffs. 

Maybe that started with his Stupidity as the Falcons OC up 28-3, but Matt Ryan was clearly good enough to win a SB. 

So was Garrapolo and Purdy. 

Maybe that ATL/NE game has made him gun shy the past 5 years in the playoffs but it's obviously an issue.

He wasn’t even the head coach of the falcons. That falcons game is more on Quinn than it is on shanahan. 

also shanahan was winning in spite of jimmy g and purdy. No eagles fan would be excited with either of those 2 guys so to say they were enough is a lie

these same things were said about Andy Reid. I think he has flaws but he’s 44. How old was Andy when he learned. Again I hope they tire of him and fire him. I hope the eagles are smart and hire him if that happens 

Edited by Last Stand