2023 Packer Cut tracker

Old Guy

Some early moves: 

1. Lewan cut

2. Schneider cut

3. Nichols going on IR with injury settlement coming (source: Huber)

4. Orzech to be cut and then resigned (source: Huber) - presumably because GB wants to carry an injured player onto the 53 and then put him on IR. 

Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Some early moves: 

1. Lewan cut

2. Schneider cut

3. Nichols going on IR with injury settlement coming (source: Huber)

4. Orzech to be cut and then resigned (source: Huber) - presumably because GB wants to carry an injury player onto the 53 and then put him on IR. 

Wicks? Does that open a spot for Dubose? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I might vomit.  Waste a roster spot on the 5th best RB in camp.

I mean, he got hurt. He was clearly #3 last year, he has identical measurements to Aaron Jones, and he cannot go on our practice squad if we cut him because he's hurt and would require an injury settlement. Keep him, put him on IR and see what happens in 4 weeks. If we don't have any injuries he can be cut and go on the PS.

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I mean, he got hurt. He was clearly #3 #4 last year, he has identical measurements to Aaron Jones, and he cannot go on our practice squad if we cut him because he's hurt and would require an injury settlement. Keep him, put him on IR and see what happens in 4 weeks. If we don't have any injuries he can be cut and go on the PS.

Fixed.

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Fixed.

Who was better last preseason? Taylor? Goodson was actually the best RB we had last preseason, but that's cause Dillon and Jones barely played. 

They were doing some things in camp this year with him in the slot, running jet motions, they clearly like him a lot. 

This wouldn't be an issue if you could just cut and PS him, but they cant. That's why I could see this move. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Who was better last preseason? Taylor? Goodson was actually the best RB we had last preseason, but that's cause Dillon and Jones barely played. 

They were doing some things in camp this year with him in the slot, running jet motions, they clearly like him a lot. 

This wouldn't be an issue if you could just cut and PS him, but they cant. That's why I could see this move. 

Patrick Taylor >>>>>>>>>>>> Goodson