Browns v Bengals: We’re Ready To Hurt Again

LETSGOBROWNIES

Hoo due eye think will win sense your a genius?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Well? Yes or no

• Browns
    • Bengals
    • Mike
    • Don’t be an idiot, it’s mike
    • Ojobo, Davis dt, baker and 60,000,o000 $

55 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Just finished working 140 hour week.  Had to wake up at 7pm to get a jump on work tomorrow.

Wife making some big stakes for dinner tonight.  After that gonna drink some cold coors lite and wrassle a moose before taking my mother in law for a ride in the navigator.

1 genius 

2)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, pf9 said:

The last time the Browns won in week 1 and made the playoffs in the same season, week 1 was a home game against Cincinnati.

Can history repeat itself this year?

YES!!!!!

Its gonna be competitive, but we deff can make the playoffs this season. Thats exactly why we made the move to get Deshaun. 

Our corners better come to play if Ward is out. 

13 hours ago, pf9 said:

The last time the Browns won in week 1 and made the playoffs in the same season, week 1 was a home game against Cincinnati.

Can history repeat itself this year?

We will know within the next month. The only realistic way we make the playoffs is to win the division, IMO, and we have a great opportunity to seize with our early schedule. 

Saw a crazy stat that said Amari Cooper has a chance to become the 1st WR in Browns history to have back-to-back 1,000 yard seasons this year.

In the big pile of crap the Browns have been since 1999, I guess it got lost on me how the Browns have never truly had 1 good WR for any extended period of time.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Saw a crazy stat that said Amari Cooper has a chance to become the 1st WR in Browns history to have back-to-back 1,000 yard seasons this year.

In the big pile of crap the Browns have been since 1999, I guess it got lost on me how the Browns have never truly had 1 good WR for any extended period of time.

If the league stopped caring about testing for weed 10 years ago Josh Gordon would probably have 10+ 1000 yard seasons

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

That is insane. I feel like we've always had a dude that could pass as a 1,000 yard WR, but they usually fizzle out after a year or move on. I feel like despite us not really having that #1 WR, it's never really been THE singular glaring need for the team. Even now, I think people overreacted about our desperation to find a WR. We obviously added Elijah Moore and Cedric Tillman, but I didn't think those were like "omg we will be terrible if we don't address WR" moves. At least, not before we took a swing at fixing our problems on the DL, LB, and S units.