Week 1 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I'm saying the docs know. Why would you give a guy with a blown Achilles and X-ray?? 

X-rays are quick and readily accessible at the stadium.  You rule out/ in other bony related injuries.  You see if there is an avulsion injury with a possible achilles injury

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

As tired of his crap as I was I never wanted to see him get hurt, and on this stage. Such a bummer of a night for the Jets fans. I guess we will wait and see how bad it is. 

It honestly sucks if you're a New York football fan period this weekend.  First the Giants getting completely stomped and now this.  Ohhh man, glad I do not live there.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

X-rays are quick and readily accessible at the stadium.  You rule out/ in other bony related injuries.  You see if there is an avulsion injury with a possible achilles injury

Probably, Dobbins leaked right away because you know right there on the sidelines, think we'd know if it was achilles. Still hoping it's not, but Rodgers is tough as **** so I'm sure it's serious.

1 minute ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

It honestly sucks if you're a New York football fan period this weekend.  First the Giants getting completely stomped and now this.  Ohhh man, glad I do not live there.

Ysh no kidding.  Giants skunked 40-0.  Ouch.  Rodgers gets 4 snaps and already hurt.  Imagine being a Jets fan.  Superbowl or bust.  It lasted 5 minutes.  Un fricken believable.  Just sucks.  Was really looking forward to following the Jets and Rodgers this season.  Maybe they should put in Boyle.  Wilson just sucks.