2024 Draft Prospects Thread

beardown3231

So.... of all the things that could theoretically happen, this would be BY FAR the least likely....

But Shadur Sanders at QB, then bring his old man in to be the HC of the team.

Of all the people who absolutely wouldn't get along with the McCaskys, I actually think his attitude would be a good thing for the squad as well.... Guy would hold people accountable at least.

31 minutes ago, Epyon said:

So.... of all the things that could theoretically happen, this would be BY FAR the least likely....

Of all the people who absolutely wouldn't get along with the McCaskys, I actually think his attitude would be a good thing for the squad as well.... Guy would hold people accountable at least.

I would 100% be on board with Deion as the coach, but you touched on it. George would never do such a smart thing

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I would 100% be on board with Deion as the coach, but you touched on it. George would never do such a smart thing

Seeing Deon clash with George on Hard Knocks alone would be worth it..... and you know that with a diva like Deon we'd be on hard knocks XD

5 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Seeing Deon clash with George on Hard Knocks alone would be worth it..... and you know that with a diva like Deon we'd be on hard knocks XD

IIRC, a team with a new HC can't be on Hard Knocks

But yeah, I wouldn't even need to see it. I know Deion would think George and his stupid mother are 2 dumb ****s

54 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Fire Eberflus mid-draft after Shadur gets picked? 

That 100% trumps Pace not letting Fox know he was taking Tru. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Fire Eberflus mid-draft after Shadur gets picked? 

That 100% trumps Pace not letting Fox know he was taking Tru. 

I mean, I'm ideally firing Eberflus before then.... (and even more realistically would probably target Williams or Maye based on the very little I've seen of all the qbs), but in this hypothetical scenario where we go full reality TV show and get Deon as hc and his kid as qb, then yes, absolutely do it on draft night, and like Mike Glennon, make Eberflus the guy who does the pick announcement, only for Deon to come in like a pro wrestler and fire him on stage..... And maybe hit him with a steel chair.