2023 College Football Thread

Norm

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Looks like the B1G beatdown starts with Wisconsin today. LSU is going to roll them. 

One of the few days of the year I watch NCAA, but there has been no rolling Bucky. Should be a competitive second half, not a lot of defense on either side. UW not being able to grind a yard on the ground but air it out is crazy to me, though. Times have changed. 

2 minutes ago, Refugee said:

One of the few days of the year I watch NCAA, but there has been no rolling Bucky. Should be a competitive second half, not a lot of defense on either side. UW not being able to grind a yard on the ground but air it out is crazy to me, though. Times have changed. 

This is not the Badgers team I watched all year.  This looks like a different team TBH.

• Like 1

Ending was ugly , but overall a very entertaining game ! Nice balanced look on offense! Defense needs work (sound familiar)

Not to be a homer , but I thought the officiating stunk ! Pac 10 refs never seem to do us any favors. The touchdown that wasn't , and just some very curious spots when spotting the ball! We always seemed to be spotted short , while they seemed to get some generous spots! 

23 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Absolutely despise both of these teams. Michigan just a little more than Alabama. I'm hoping for a blowout one way or the other. 

I'm on the record saying Alabama is going to curb stomp them. 

so, WHY do you despise both teams ? Dislike I understand, but despise suggests something more going on.

I mean, I dislike the Pats Cowboys and Seahawks, mostly for various reasons from the past (plus I don't like open-mouthed gum chewers).

7 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Looks like the B1G beatdown starts with Wisconsin today. LSU is going to roll them. 

Oops

2 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Absolutely despise both of these teams. Michigan just a little more than Alabama. I'm hoping for a blowout one way or the other. 

I'm on the record saying Alabama is going to curb stomp them. 

Double oops