GDT Week 1: Packers at Baers

mikebpackfan

I have to remind myself that the bears were the worst team in football last year, and that Love completed less than 60 % of his passes.

Still, I feel good about the Wyatt Clark combination on the dline.  The depth on the d line looks good  as well.

Hopefully as the receivers get more experience Love’s numbers will improve and the deep shots will get better.  

5 minutes ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

I have to remind myself that the bears were the worst team in football last year, and that Love completed less than 60 % of his passes.

Hopefully as the receivers get more experience Love’s numbers will improve and the deep shots will get better.  

When you complete more than four passes of 30 plus yards, you can get away with a lower completion percentage.

I only saw the first half and love looked a little bit shaky but then again it was only his second start as well. You don't get style points for the w but this was a very very solid win. Even accounting for the quality of the opponent.

Well, that was an enjoyable game to watch.  I expected it to be much tougher.  Kudos to the group that was so confident GB would roll the Bears.

Love has such an easy throwing motion.  If he can dial in the deep ball, it's gonna be another 15+ years of misery for the CHI, MIN and DET fans.

Looks like it's official....

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e475w3gh1dszr19lkwsgw

Edited by Mazrimiv