GDT Week 1: Packers at Baers

mikebpackfan

I like our chance, but I hope Love and the O can get off to a quick start.  Seems that Love started a little slow in each of the preseason games, but then heated up after a series or two.  

On defense I want to see the Packers get after them.  Put Jaire on DJ Moore and try to eliminate that guy.  

Special teams .. don't blow it.  

Packers 24 Bears 13

• Like 1

I expect a close game.  Two big factors for me

Keep Fields in the pocket and make him throw.  You can't let him run wild, Quay Walker will play a big part in that.

Carlson and ST needs to make their kicks.  Close game, these are huge.

Edited by NFLGURU

3 hours ago, pgwingman said:

I try to be optimistic, but the last two years of opening day thrashings has me less optimistic.

That's the reason the Bears asked the NFL commissioner to put the Packers on their schedule week 1 at home.  Maybe playing our starters in each of the 3 preseason games a little will help jump start our season.  We really came out flat for the first game the last several years.

24 minutes ago, minnypackerfan said:

That's the reason the Bears asked the NFL commissioner to put the Packers on their schedule week 1 at home.  Maybe playing our starters in each of the 3 preseason games a little will help jump start our season.  We really came out flat for the first game the last several years.

I'm hopeful that the extensive play in the preseason by the #1's will remedy the slow start.