GDT Week 1: Packers at Baers

mikebpackfan

4 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Why don’t you wait until he’s actually injured/out first?

if he is out, time for a Nixon package week 1? Lol

IDK what's going on, maybe it's serious, but the Internet is flipping out already like he's out for weeks or something?

8 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

IF MLF thinks they could be ready by Sunday, this does not appear to be multiple weeks for either of them. Defense needs to step up and we get to see what we have with your youngins at TE and WR straight away. 

This is the first I've heard about Watson....and still dont know actually what's wrong with him.
I've been doubtful Doubs would play for some time now...not based on any solid info, but it's been confirmed with him not practicing / running around anywhere. Not the optimal way to go into a game I'd really like to win..........

Edited by Leader

4 hours ago, R T said:

You combine the two, whereas he was looking at them separately. He stated the QB's are unknowns and can't be declared one better than the other for this game, don't think most unbiased people would disagree with that take. As for the WR's we should all love the Packers long term potential there, but on this coming Sunday the Bears have Moore and he is the one proven dog on both sides. 

I did not combine them. I would take GBs QB over CHIs. And I would take GBs WE corps over CHIs. I don't give a crap about "proven". If someone does, then Fields is a proven dumpster fire and Love is an obvious choice over him.