GDT Week 1: Packers at Baers

mikebpackfan

34 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

No I didn't. I said I wouldn't take their group over ours for this game. Which is a different opinion, but speaks to the exact same comparison, that he made. No twisting whatsoever.

You combine the two, whereas he was looking at them separately. He stated the QB's are unknowns and can't be declared one better than the other for this game, don't think most unbiased people would disagree with that take. As for the WR's we should all love the Packers long term potential there, but on this coming Sunday the Bears have Moore and he is the one proven dog on both sides. 

This should be a win if our talent matches what we think it is. Just don't let Fields run with the ball. He is one of the worse passers in the NFL. Pass rush is going to have to be disciplined but I have no doubt we can keep them under 20 if we keep him in the pocket. 

If our defense comes out flat with the talent we have there I want Barry gone by week 2.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

No Watson and Doubs is a kick to the balls.  

Is this official? Where did you get the Watson information?

EDIT: He missed practice, but it does not say it was injury related. They don't know why he missed.

Edited by Old Guy