Fire AB

MWil23

35 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Every master was once an apprentice.

Thanks for your part in the journey.

No worries 

Made some steaks for the wife

Cleaned out Krogers

The wife yelled at me for cleaning dishes wrong.

Hey truthfully 

How about this

Cincinnati gets the 2nd wide receiver in

This draft

The 1 st safety in the draft

Plus that linebacker from Clemson

Baltimore 

Ads a zay flower level wide receiver

A speedster at wr

Then drafts a linebacker.

Pittsburgh 

Drafts 2 stud lineman then goes safety in the 3rd round.

These drafts scare the life out if me

Because Burrows will be with Cincinnati for a 11 or 12 years

Lamar probably 10 more

Leshaun walks in 3 years.

• Like 1

Somebody has to be held accountable for horrific Watson trade.  Someone has to be responsible for not having a quality NFL QB backup since it is the most important position.  The inability to draft a WR when it is the most important need certainly needs attention.  Somebody needs to have the Browns give actual injury reports instead of lies and inaccurate information.  Someone needs to inform Stefanski he is a HEAD coach not an offensive coordinator calling plays.  I believe that someone is the elephant in the Browns management team of AB, Podesta, and Haslam.  You make the call!

23 minutes ago, #32 said:

Somebody has to be held accountable for horrific Watson trade.  Someone has to be responsible for not having a quality NFL QB backup since it is the most important position.  The inability to draft a WR when it is the most important need certainly needs attention.  Somebody needs to have the Browns give actual injury reports instead of lies and inaccurate information.  Someone needs to inform Stefanski he is a HEAD coach not an offensive coordinator calling plays.  I believe that someone is the elephant in the Browns management team of AB, Podesta, and Haslam.  You make the call!

You had me until the Stefanski comment. The dude is 7-4 missing essentially his top 2 quarterbacks, both OT, Chubb, a traded away #2 WR, starting all pro corner, banged up DL and S group, and middle linebacker.

He brought in Schwartz/has delegated the responsibility to him and it’s paid huge dividends.

Preifer is gone and the special teams unit looks fantastic too.

He’s 3-2 in the division and beaten 2 of the 3 best teams in the NFL in Baltimore and San Francisco.

What more do you want from a head coach? 

• Like 1

MWil, what you stated is true.  I like Stefanski as head coach for a lot of reasons.  I believe he would be much better head coach if he delegated play calling to AVP.  His gadget plays are just silly and he needs to manage all three parts of the game not just offense.

20 minutes ago, #32 said:

MWil, what you stated is true.  I like Stefanski as head coach for a lot of reasons.  I believe he would be much better head coach if he delegated play calling to AVP.  His gadget plays are just silly and he needs to manage all three parts of the game not just offense.

I personally believe many of those gadget plays are born out of a necessity because of how completely inept our quarterbacks are and have been. I think he’s doing a great job managing the team and culture in the other phases and I personally don’t believe that he forgot how to manage the offense overnight.

PJ and DTR are just really bad.

He doesn’t have a viable NFL QB.

Just my opinion.

18 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Every coach makes poor play calls, it is the nature of the beast, Peter Carroll may end up in the hall of fame and he called a pass from the 1 yard line to win the super bowl when he had Marshawn Lynch

I’m honestly convinced some people only watch the Browns play and no one else, ever.

Anyway, I’m glad the rando is back to complain after a loss, we’ve missed the old man yelling at clouds routine after the last few weeks.  

7-4 with 3 qbs starting multiple games and some folks don’t know what to do but complain.  🤷‍♂️ 

12 hours ago, mtmmike said:

No worries 

Made some steaks for the wife

Cleaned out Krogers

The wife yelled at me for cleaning dishes wrong.

Hey truthfully 

How about this

Cincinnati gets the 2nd wide receiver in

This draft

The 1 st safety in the draft

Plus that linebacker from Clemson

Baltimore 

Ads a zay flower level wide receiver

A speedster at wr

Then drafts a linebacker.

Pittsburgh 

Drafts 2 stud lineman then goes safety in the 3rd round.

These drafts scare the life out if me

Because Burrows will be with Cincinnati for a 11 or 12 years

Lamar probably 10 more

Leshaun walks in 3 years.

Post of the year

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m honestly convinced some people only watch the Browns play and no one else, ever.

Well the Browns have at least 14 opponents per season so they have to watch at least one game from 11 other teams and 2 from 3 if they are watching every Browns game.

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

7-4 with 3 qbs starting multiple games and some folks don’t know what to do but complain.  🤷‍♂️

Well, it just depends on what the complaining is about. It's acceptable to complain about certain things but you're dumb if you complain about other things. You're discounted if you give excuses about this person's performance but it's valid if it's about this person.

Complain about Stef and you're an idiot because excuses.

Complain about anything else in the entire world and it's valid.

There are some hypersensitive people in here that won't stand for complaining about Stefanski. I think he is decent and that's hard to come by for this team so I hope he sticks around. That said, since his inaugural season he has a losing record. Slightly below average as a team record wise for the last 3 years. Do we have a 17th ranked roster? My guess would be a clear top 10 roster. I think Joe Woods takes a lot of those L's but he was under Stef so he doesn't get a pass. We're 14-14 since we went all in for a QB. Yeah, we've only gotten 12 games out of him but when he has played, he has an 81.7 rating. While with Houston he had a 104.5 rating. But career year from Brissett...All three of Brissett's seasons where he started more than 5 games are interchangeable. 

Every team deals with injury. Unless it's a QB it doesn't hold much merit. If it's a QB that wasn't playing well anyway it doesn't get much merit. Top 3 defense in the league is a positive for Stef. Good ground game even without Chubb is a positive for Stef. The passing game, drops, unprepared QB, underperforming QB, those are also attributed to the HC. If you don't want the HC to be responsible for the passing game then he shouldn't get credit for D and ST. In reality they are all under his watch and he loses points for holding on to Woods as long as he did. 

He isn't flawless. He hasn't even been above average since his 1st season imo. The offense looks so much different since 2020. The passing concept changed the following season and hasn't returned. 

Don't fire Stefanski.

AB may have to go because of the Watson trade, it was a gamble that he is losing atm. Probably depends on how we finish the season. A playoff berth may save everyone's jobs.

I think some people think that any knock on any part of Stefanski is people calling for him to be fired. For the vast majority I don't think that's true. We'd like to see improvement and growth but that doesn't mean move on. 

I feel like there’s a conflict between what type of team we have and what type of team we want.

The team we have is built for physical bruising style of play. There’s the obvious risk of your guys are going to get injured a TON. However, this style of play wins and it gets the most out of no-name players.

The team we want is an explosive passing attack. It’s very difficult to build.