Jimmy G Apology Thread

NYRaider

3 hours ago, RaidersForever said:

Nothing of the sort is clear yet. There's a reason you didn't bother to show up on this forum to defend Jimmy (hours after @ronjon1990 called you out) until after the game was over.

For the team's sake, I hope to God Jimmy G is better than Carr. But yesterday didn't prove anything.

Imagine making a thread after 1 game. 1 game.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, RaidersForever said:

Nothing of the sort is clear yet. There's a reason you didn't bother to show up on this forum to defend Jimmy (hours after @ronjon1990 called you out) until after the game was over.

For the team's sake, I hope to God Jimmy G is better than Carr. But yesterday didn't prove anything.

It's called having a life outside this forum

28 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Denver's pass-rush is laughable but our OL kept Jimmy clean for the entire game. Absolutely A+ work in pass-pro.

That hopefully will continue to be the case. Too bad we can't play Denver every week.

I only really remember him getting hit twice and once I remember was pretty late. My only gripe is them still rotating OL guys seemingly at random. But, hey, it worked week 1 so....

5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Denver's pass-rush is laughable but our OL kept Jimmy clean for the entire game. Absolutely A+ work in pass-pro.

That hopefully will continue to be the case. Too bad we can't play Denver every week.

Not that the pass protection wasn’t very good, because it was, but we also seemed to use a lot of quick hit plays and not many long developing ones. Garoppolo seemed decisive and got the ball out early often.

On 9/12/2023 at 4:23 PM, MrOaktown_56 said:

Imagine making a thread after 1 game. 1 game.

Not sure what you're talking about. I saw enough in 4 quarters to know beyond a shadow of a doubt Jimmy is probably the next iteration of Steve Young and he's going to carry us to, most likely, 3 super bowls. A full evaluation of football players complete with career projection can usually be done in 4 quarters. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

I only really remember him getting hit twice and once I remember was pretty late. My only gripe is them still rotating OL guys seemingly at random. But, hey, it worked week 1 so....

I hate to be that guy, but I have to admit the thought did cross my mind......the guy got hit once, maybe twice, and he's already got an ankle issue. Normally the thought wouldn't cross my mind, except with Jimmy it's always on my mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NickButera said:

Not sure what you're talking about. I saw enough in 4 quarters to know beyond a shadow of a doubt Jimmy is probably the next iteration of Steve Young and he's going to carry us to, most likely, 3 super bowls. A full evaluation of football players complete with career projection can usually be done in 4 quarters. 

Nick knows!!!