GDT: Denver at Miami

AnAngryAmerican

Payton has built a functional offense out of mostly unremarkable parts. They are even kind of fun to watch if you isolate from the disgusting football around them. But holy ****, the Vance Joseph hire is the first black mark on the record. That’s like a GM getting the HC or QB wrong. Payton I’m sure has some level of job security, but this should be held against him.

8 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

Worst defensive performance in NFL history. Yeah…probably.

To what I can find, the only modern game that had a higher differential was 2000 jags beat dolphins (ironically) 62-7. Then there was some game from the 40s that was 73-0....but ya that's it from what I can see

4 minutes ago, Dbrog24 said:

To what I can find, the only modern game that had a higher differential was 2000 jags beat dolphins (ironically) 62-7. Then there was some game from the 40s that was 73-0....but ya that's it from what I can see

It’s the only NFL game I can remember where it felt like Blue chip college vs Cupcake team paid to play them. 

29 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

There's hope yet. KC is leading the Bears 34-0 at the half with Fields tearing it up with a 12.5 rating. Maybe someone else is worse than we are.

I don't get the people saying he's in the wrong system. He's Drew Lock who can actually run. Good luck with that

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BroncoBruin said:

Payton has built a functional offense out of mostly unremarkable parts. They are even kind of fun to watch if you isolate from the disgusting football around them. But holy ****, the Vance Joseph hire is the first black mark on the record. That’s like a GM getting the HC or QB wrong. Payton I’m sure has some level of job security, but this should be held against him.

The Walmarts waited forever to hire a HC who in turn waited forever to hire a DC. I wasn’t elated with the Vance hire but I figured he’d be better than this. 

Good news is the Cowboys lost to Arizona 🤣 so we won’t be on front page tomorrow.

I think it’s pretty clear that if Vance is the DC next week, he’s the DC for the rest of the year during our chase for Caleb. There’s just literally no way Sean can face the players and say they’re trying to win games if Vance is still in the room. 

I’m with Doll67. Christian Parker is probably deserving of a shot. 

11 minutes ago, AnAngryAmerican said:

The Walmarts waited forever to hire a HC who in turn waited forever to hire a DC. I wasn’t elated with the Vance hire but I figured he’d be better than this. 

Good news is the Cowboys lost to Arizona 🤣 so we won’t be on front page tomorrow.

It's been a day for me. They were my survivor pick in main thread and ours 😞

Edited by Dbrog24

12 minutes ago, broncosfan_101 said:

I think it’s pretty clear that if Vance is the DC next week, he’s the DC for the rest of the year during our chase for Caleb. There’s just literally no way Sean can face the players and say they’re trying to win games if Vance is still in the room. 

I’m with Doll67. Christian Parker is probably deserving of a shot. 

They should fire VJ I guess but can you really fire someone 3 weeks into the season? Really just would speak to extreme incompetence by the organization and ppl that hired him lol wild situation