GDT: Denver at Miami

AnAngryAmerican

2 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

63 points lmao. Losing by FIFTY.

Fire everyone. It's gonna be TOXIC this year.

This is a true mess.  Again we just have no quality talent.  My wife is new to the sport and sadly is a niner fan.  For some reason she showed concern in their preseason games but I told her when you don't play Kittle, McCaffrey, Aiyuk, Samuel and on D sit Bosa, Hargraves, Woerner etc etc these guys are not mere starters they are superstars and the great teams are full of them and again I say do we really even have one  And PS the offence looked ok but look at the score.  Did Miami even give a crap about what we did offensively cuz why work up a sweat when you don't have to.  We are going to be bad for so much longer............................ 

Just now, AKRNA said:

And................ 70! Lots of time for more! Yee haw!

And that ahole Paton jinxed himself so bad calling Hackett out.  I'm a big believer in Karma and man if a moron could shoot himself in the foot than this clown shot himself in the head from the bottom of the mouth up, lmao.  He is going to finsish with a worst record than Hackett.  What an embarrassing embarrassing game  🤣 

5 minutes ago, 1234567 said:

Oh my god lmao. When was the last time someone gave up 70 in a game?

Best I can find was 11/27/1966. the giants gave up 73 against the skins. But to be fair to them they managed to score 41. Don’t think we’re getting there

Edited by broncos_fan _from _uk
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, anewdawn said:

And that ahole Paton jinxed himself so bad calling Hackett out.  I'm a big believer in Karma and man if a moron could shoot himself in the foot than this clown shot himself in the head from the bottom of the mouth up, lmao.  He is going to finsish with a worst record than Hackett.  What an embarrassing embarrassing game  🤣 

Ya think Vics having a good laugh about now?

• Like 2

Final tally for the defense. 70 pts, 726 yards offense, 30 1st downs, 350 yds rushing, 376 yds passing, 6 of 6 in the red zone, no sacks,  but on the bright side, we did force them to punt once. Something to build on. 😅

Oops, almost forgot. Both opposing  QB's finished with ratings above 155, White was a perfect 158.3 and Tua a paltry 155.8

Edited by AKRNA
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

Final tally for the defense. 70 pts, 726 yards offense, 30 1st downs, 350 yds rushing, 376 yds passing, 6 of 6 in the red zone, no sacks,  but on the bright side, we did force them to punt once. Something to build on. 😅

Just so fn priceless.  One of the best posts I can remember and its just the sad truth 🤣

• Like 1