Week 3: New Orleans Saints (2-0) at Green Bay Packers (1-1)

Old Guy

2 minutes ago, packerstk7 said:

Idk games like this actually make me more worried that we are far worse than I thought.

TBD still. It's early, they're missing 4 of their 5 most important players on the team right now(Bak, Jenkins, Jones, Jaire) and Watson's deep speed is sorely needed to change the dimension of this entire offense

They dominated what looks to be a putrid Bears team, played well for 3 quarters against a likely 6-7 win Falcons team, and been pure trash today vs an average Saints team

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I know it isn't illegal, but it bugs the hell out of me how NO's right guard is calling out the protections and their center also moves his head.  IMO that should be a false start.  I also noticed that the Chiefs center is constantly moving his hand and the ball before he actually snaps it, but gets away with it.  

Because their known as "good". Gets so.e favorable treatment in the league for sure.

Just now, LLcheesehead12 said:

No no no you don't understand, Aaron Rodgers is out there holding this team back!!!  We just gotta get rid of him and we'll start winning all these games we been losing and Jordan Love will get it done because everything else is fine.

In a league with a cap of 227 million dollars:

$61 million of ours is dead cap. 

Another $52.5 is sitting out injured. 

When I say that we are playing with half of a team, I am not being sarcastic. 

Just now, HighCalebR said:

Because their known as "good". Gets so.e favorable treatment in the league for sure.

Its very irritating, much like "how famous are you" determines how much rope you get for grounding. 

Musgrave has been a big positive today. Very slim pickings but I'm trying to find some positives! 

• Like 1