Week 3 NFL general discussion

Blackstar12

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Have you ever been to SoCal? There's tons of beautiful women in all the flavors. Taylor Swift is hot for like Delaware.

Any of them put Travis in the Tom Brady/Giselle type category if thier relationship actually made it that far?

Might be  Travis's master plan to take home town discouns to remain a Chief into his 40's.😎 I mean who cares about $15M a year if your wife's worth $722M?👌 

I've seen worse scratch off lottery tickets. Just saying.

Edited by Nabbs4u

7 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

My former supervisor was a 35yo tight jean wearer who was into emo/punk/pop and absolutely loved Taylor Swift. And had no shame when people clowned him over it. 

She has to be one of the most famous people on the face of this earth, so people being into her music isn't surprising.  I knew a old Vietnam Vet who was a father of a buddy of mine and he was into NSYNC of all things, so sometimes music tastes can be surprising.

5 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Lots of insecure males on here after seeing her lol these past few pages are gold 

Eh, depends on their reasoning. Musical taste and being attracted to someone is very subjective. 

I don't think anyone should be slamming her as a talent or with regards to her business acumen. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Lots of insecure males on here after seeing her lol these past few pages are gold 

lol....nobody is making fun of her or calling her ugly...  it's just her coming up in this forum and she isn't near the most beautiful at all... but she is a billionaire probably, so she is fine and maybe not reading the forum anyway... lol ..

Sorry Swifties for talking about your girl.