Week #5 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

So let's recap this Ravens game shall we?

1. Completely dominate TOP
  2. 6 drops, including 2 in the endzone and 2 that would have been touchdowns
  3. Bad coaching decisions, including passing up a FG at the end of the 2nd quarter in favor of running a scuffed 4th down play WITH A TIMEOUT IN YOUR POCKET.
  4. Special Teams blocked punt that resulted in a safety
  5. You get a ST's turnover and start a drive on the opposing 5 yard line and throw a ridiculously stupid interception
  6. Give up a touchdown to literally the only player who is doing anything for the other team
  7. sack fumble game over

I'm just...I'm speechless, man. This offense every single week finds new ways to amaze me in the worst possible ways. Lamar is so anti-clutch it's almost amazing.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Why do people think Lamar Jackson is a good QB?

Lamar played a helluva game for 3 quarters today and had MULTIPLE touchdowns dropped. he made 2 critical blunders, but unfortunately those blunders were again where his team needed him the most and he completely choked, and it's becoming a very common occurrence.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So let's recap this Ravens game shall we?

1. Completely dominate TOP
  2. 6 drops, including 2 in the endzone and 2 that would have been touchdowns
  3. Bad coaching decisions, including passing up a FG at the end of the 2nd quarter in favor of running a scuffed 4th down play WITH A TIMEOUT IN YOUR POCKET.
  4. Special Teams blocked punt that resulted in a safety
  5. You get a ST's turnover and start a drive on the opposing 5 yard line and throw a ridiculously stupid interception
  6. Give up a touchdown to literally the only player who is doing anything for the other team
  7. sack fumble game over

I'm just...I'm speechless, man. This offense every single week finds new ways to amaze me in the worst possible ways. Lamar is so anti-clutch it's almost amazing.

Lamar has played very well this year, but between this and the Colts game... he's looked pretty bad in key moments.

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Why do people think Lamar Jackson is a good QB?

Because ultimately, the quality of QBs diminishes quickly.Β 

For example, maybe you like cousins as a top ten guy. That's "good". Now think about how frequently he's bashedΒ 

• Like 1