We Can Still Crack the Top Ten

MacReady

9 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

True. Not their rookie years only either. Although Josh’s was Vs Bill B 

It was more than just the Belichick games. I'm pretty sure folks here were ripping on Allen based on how rough he looked vs. that 2018 Packers defense. Just super raw and inaccurate.

10 minutes ago, Striker said:

It was more than just the Belichick games. I'm pretty sure folks here were ripping on Allen based on how rough he looked vs. that 2018 Packers defense. Just super raw and inaccurate.

I remember watching that game and thinking the Packers played a JV team.  

52 minutes ago, MacReady said:

It was borderline me being me the first two weeks, but last week and into this week it became clear Love is not the answer.

Quarterbacks with great futures don’t throw for under 200 yards with three picks and 0 touchdowns against really bad defenses.

David Carr (not Derek) didn’t have a three interception game as a rookie. Behind perhaps the worst supporting cast in NFL history.

He also got sacked so much he didnt get the chance to throw 3 picks in a game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

True. Not their rookie years only either. Although Josh’s was Vs Bill B 

Anybody catch Josh Allen week 1 vs. the Jets this year/ LOL

For the first time in over 30 years I have concerns about our quarterback position, I'll admit it. My biggest concern is the offensive line. We don't fix that, he is 100% GOING TO BUST.

He also doesn't look comfortable in big moments at all. 

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

Anybody catch Josh Allen week 1 vs. the Jets this year/ LOL

For the first time in over 30 years I have concerns about our quarterback position, I'll admit it. My biggest concern is the offensive line. We don't fix that, he is 100% GOING TO BUST.

He also doesn't look comfortable in big moments at all. 

Agreed. Hard to look comfortable when Aiden Hutchinson and Maxx Crosby are in your lap for 120 football minutes.

It's easy to rag on Love's performance, but this team still can't pass block or run the ball, and I'd classify our TE/WRs as "improving".

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StatKing said:

He's a bust. I knew there was going to be an insane amount of excuses all year but even the stats bare it out. We need to take a QB in the draft.

I get the impression you will be saying this every year for the forseeable future... even when we actually do so.

• Like 1