2023 NFL Trade Deadline Discussion

49ersfan

31 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Looking at teams outside of playoff position, Conner, Perine, Foreman, Dillon/ Jones, Elliott/ Stevenson, Ekeler, Barkley

You forgot the one team selling all of thier good players the past 2 years? Can't all become Eagles. 

King Henry to the Ravens 

13 minutes ago, General Tso said:

I suppose the Titans need someone for the fans to watch and be excited about, but not moving off King Henry seems kinda eh..

Derrick Henry should finish his career a Titan it'd be refreshing to see a face of the NFL get to play their entire career for a team

16 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Wonder if the NFL will ever consider moving the trade deadline about 3 weeks back? 

NFL is after week 8 of an 18 week season

NBA is like mid February week 16 of 24 wek season

MLB is end of July, 4 months into a 6 month season

Yea, not every team has even played 8 games yet, at least move it back one more week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, General Tso said:

I suppose the Titans need someone for the fans to watch and be excited about, but not moving off King Henry seems kinda eh..

They're just waiting until after tomorrow's Oilers Throwback game. Harder to sell that jersey if he's no longer on the team before it's even worn. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, General Tso said:

I'd find it silly to trade Henry and Hopkins. Do that and all Levis has around him is Spears. It's bad enough that all we've got is Henry, Spears and Hopkins. We'd be left praying that Burks finally starts to live up to his draft status.

17 hours ago, squire12 said:

Wonder if the NFL will ever consider moving the trade deadline about 3 weeks back? 

NFL is after week 8 of an 18 week season

NBA is like mid February week 16 of 24 wek season

MLB is end of July, 4 months into a 6 month season

They should move it back to week 12, tbh.

• Like 1