Week #7 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Forge said:
2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Niners still the best team in the NFC.

They get Baltimore later. We will see

I just think people got a little carried away with the Lions. I love what they're building and Dan Campbell is a guy I would like to play for, but they're still a relatively young team and don't have much playoff experience I don't think outside of Goff.

Let's be honest now. If the Chiefs had Chris Jones and/or Travis Kelce they were winning that game week 1.

Detroit is def a top 3 or 4 team in the NFC, but I don't think they have an argument over the Niners for #1.

I just think you guys are the most complete team in the conference and should be heralded as the best team until proven otherwise.

Both NFCE teams still have to prove it to me and I think Detroit is still probably another year away from a real shot to make the SB.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I don't get some of the Riffer hate. He has the potential and this year was bound to be a learning curve + exciting offense isn't really an Arthur Smith staple these days.Β 

He's shown more good than bad to me.Β 

agreed.