Week #7 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

Only Atlanta would draft a back in the top 10 and not play him smh 

And only Atlanta would draft a TE in the top 5 and not throw to him 

they don’t know what they’re doing 

Of all people, you'd think Arthur Smith would go back to weeks 1 and 2 and force feed the Running game? 

Even if that means , short passes to your RB's?

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Raiders are down 21-3 vs. the BEARS led by an UDFA Div 2 QB.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ct8sfl6d20how4bdue

This really reminds me of the game that the 49ers got beat down by the Browns in Tomsula's one year as coach. When you really look at that team, and how the 49ers did that year...Tomsula wasn't really that bad. I mean, you could argue he did better than Kelly did the following year with a better roster. 

But the niners got smashed by a really awful Browns team that year and every niners fan knew that was the end. 

• Like 1

Its better long-term for the Raiders to lose this. Start selling off assets like Renfrow, Jacobs & Adams. Hope for the best draft pick you can get. Start fresh with a new GM & HC in 2024 and build off Crosby. 

That team has been mired in mediocrity or worse for too long. This constant 6-11, 7-10 with the occasional 10-7/one and done in the playoffs is just pointless

Edited by 49ersfan

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

The rumor is that Bijan is sick. Whether that's true or not, I'm not sure. But if it's not, I think worse case scenario is that this is Smith making a point to the youngster, and I'm somewhat hard pressed to really put him on blast for that, even if I sometimes crack jokes 

Arthur Smith literally told Kristina Pink that Bijan is sick.