Week #7 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

This further shows for anyone who still doesnt know, the NFL doesnt do the Rams ANY favors. Screwed the Rams on MNF when they took two TDs off the board for them to lose to the Bengals. And today didnt get the call right in a crucial situation that ultimately decided the game.

I dont care if the Rams had no timeouts. That situation was crucial enough where the refs should do like they do intentional grounding. Talk it over make sure the spot was correct and then spot it. Just frustrating the refs are deciding the fate of these games in the end. 

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

It's absolutely hilarious that people are butthurt over Weatherspoon having his hands on Johnson with his back to the ball while it's in the air being called DPI but said nothing concerning the Rams converting on 3rd down on a phanton Defensive Holding against Patrick Peterson or a phantom offsides from TJ Watt. So I give no ****s if people think the Rams were screwed because their scoring drives were extended by questionable calls at best. 

You’re insane brother. Watt was offside. Dude didn’t even dispute it. You’re tripping. 

Just now, Duluther said:

Talk your **** about how the Rams are extremely underrated, with the most underrated units in the NFL, @stl4life07. You only lost to ******* Matt Canada and Kenny Pickett. nbd

I mean, the Rams are underrated. They've competed with teams better than us. And we're not good. This is no different than the Patriots beating the Bills today. Bad teams win games from time to time.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Rams offense being so damn terrible in every 2nd half minus two games is baffling. I don't get it. They are a mediocre team but man the offense just stalls in the 2nd half… every…. single… time. 

Baffling to me too. We seem to only play a good half of football each week.

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I mean, the Rams are underrated. They've competed with teams better than us. And we're not good. This is no different than the Patriots beating the Bills today. Bad teams win games from time to time.

And Tomlin has somehow made an art form out of this sentence.

• Like 2