2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

Jokic got tossed for saying, "call the foul, motherf**ker" to the ref. Double-tech. Are you kidding me???? The on court mics alone pickup that EVERY game from all types of players, never mind the two-time MVP and reigning finals MVP.

Tossed in the 2nd quarter of a game on Serbian heritage night in Chicago. Shame on that ref.

43 minutes ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Jokic got tossed for saying, "call the foul, motherf**ker" to the ref. Double-tech. Are you kidding me???? The on court mics alone pickup that EVERY game from all types of players, never mind the two-time MVP and reigning finals MVP.

Tossed in the 2nd quarter of a game on Serbian heritage night in Chicago. Shame on that ref.

NBA Refs: ThEsE ArE tHe SaMe

• Like 1

On 12/11/2023 at 11:22 AM, Kingram said:

I mean, this is a really stupid comment and why I hate this discourse. Zion needs to take his conditioning more seriously, 100%. A better version of Big Baby? Give me a break lmao.

Out of game shape Zion Williamson is putting up 22/6/5 on 57% from the floor. This is a "bad" start for Zion.  

I actually wasnt being serious about Zion being a better version of Big Baby. Im not going to disrespect my former Duke player in Zion like that. 

I do want to see more consistency from Zion. If Im being real for a second its that the Pels had AD and we know how great AD can be when he is on his game. We also know how AD can disappear when he is playing but also him being fragile and missing games. Im being serious about this take. Zion cant be another AD. He cant disappear in games and he cant be fragile and miss alot of games. He has to be everything the Pels thought they were getting when they had the 1st overall pick and took him. 

Im being serious when I say the commissioner need to sit Draymond down and tell him he has one more serious incident before he is banned from the NBA. The NBA doesnt need Draymond. He cant keep putting other players in danger bc he cant control his behavior. And the NBA gives him chance after chance. Jokic is getting ejected for really no good reason and Draymond has to go to extremes to get ejected. Make it make sense. 

What it boils down to is the commissioner need to let Draymond know the severity of his actions and that they have let him get away with way too much. This time is the last time. If there is a next time he will never suit up to play another second in the NBA.

30 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Im being serious when I say the commissioner need to sit Draymond down and tell him he has one more serious incident before he is banned from the NBA. The NBA doesnt need Draymond. He cant keep putting other players in danger bc he cant control his behavior. And the NBA gives him chance after chance. Jokic is getting ejected for really no good reason and Draymond has to go to extremes to get ejected. Make it make sense. 

What it boils down to is the commissioner need to let Draymond know the severity of his actions and that they have let him get away with way too much. This time is the last time. If there is a next time he will never suit up to play another second in the NBA.

Agreed. He's been indefinitely suspended so he has some time to think about his future.

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

I actually wasnt being serious about Zion being a better version of Big Baby. Im not going to disrespect my former Duke player in Zion like that. 

I do want to see more consistency from Zion. If Im being real for a second its that the Pels had AD and we know how great AD can be when he is on his game. We also know how AD can disappear when he is playing but also him being fragile and missing games. Im being serious about this take. Zion cant be another AD. He cant disappear in games and he cant be fragile and miss alot of games. He has to be everything the Pels thought they were getting when they had the 1st overall pick and took him. 

He had one bad game and people acted like the world was ending. He followed that up by scoring 36 on the best interior defense in the league.