Week #8 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Yes but you know its hard to constantly have to overcome them. Thats like saying a team always fall behind by 21pts in games. Yes they can overcome some games and win but to count on them doing it over and over again aint going to happen.Β 

Refs are fine when they’re making the calls for your team, but a problem when they make calls against your team.

Makes sense

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I expected more from this Atlanta offense against this passing defense

Desmond Ridder if you took away his 7 turnovers in the last 2.5 games is still not a great thrower, so…not really sure what I was trying to say here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Soko said:

Refs are fine when they’re making the calls for your team, but a problem when they make calls against your team.

Makes sense

Never said that. Ive always said when I think about the Saints game that the refs did miss the call but it bothers me when NOBODY talks about all the missed calls that went the other way too. Just like every talked about the Tartt drop but dont mention the Ramsey drop that wouldve went for a TD. Like you are right it cant just be one way but when it comes to the Rams people always make it seem like the Rams are the only team that caught a break in their two Superbowl runs.Β