2023 - The Second Half

vike daddy

4 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

We’re limping in with what our fourth QB and a terrible one at that while the Packers have their supposed QB of the future as the 11th seed. It’s been a funny season.

horrid defense today for the Packers. at home even.

Mayfield had the best game of his career.

25 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Isn’t the AFC similar with a bunch of 6 or 7 win teams still in it. Is this the parity the NFL wants?

It feels fake to me because there are 3 actually good teams in the NFC and 4-5 in the AFC.

And none of them are 6 or 7 win teams.

There's just bigger middle of the NFL right now and none of them are going far

So just for fun (since the odds of this happening feel oh so low), but how do we feel about this team heading into WC weekend if then go 3 and 0 during the final stretch here?

If I'm guessing correctly, that would almost certainly lead to a another game against Detroit which.... Well good luck on the full season sweep lol

12 minutes ago, Dolmonite26 said:

So just for fun (since the odds of this happening feel oh so low), but how do we feel about this team heading into WC weekend if then go 3 and 0 during the final stretch here?

If I'm guessing correctly, that would almost certainly lead to a another game against Detroit which.... Well good luck on the full season sweep lol

If they make the playoffs, even if they were to lose to Detroit (or Philly at this rate) in WC weekend, I'd feel pretty good about the team into the future. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, swede700 said:

If they make the playoffs, even if they were to lose to Detroit (or Philly at this rate) in WC weekend, I'd feel pretty good about the team into the future. 

Yeah in spite of everything this season that has been maddening and 10 win season with 5 game win streak and home stretch 3 win streak would be very encouraging.

• Like 1